Mr D Food fires driver caught masturbating outside customer's home

PoppieChoffel

Did anything further ever come of this? The last "news" article Google supplies me with was dated the 10th January. I'm still wanting to know if this was a set up / prank to tarnish a band or actually legitimate.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Did anything further ever come of this? The last "news" article Google supplies me with was dated the 10th January. I'm still wanting to know if this was a set up / prank to tarnish a band or actually legitimate.
Yeah, we need real investigative reporters that really dig deep into these important stories and keep is up to date, right?

PoppieChoffel

Yeah, we need real investigative reporters that really dig deep into these important stories and keep is up to date, right?
No, I get you. I just get annoyed at our current culture of manufactured outrage over every damn thing, and it just moves on the next day to another target. This video going viral still smacks of it being manufactured, is all. Like, potentially an ex disgruntled Mr D employee trying to tarnish their name? Tis the only reason I'm curious.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
No, I get you. I just get annoyed at our current culture of manufactured outrage over every damn thing, and it just moves on the next day to another target. This video going viral still smacks of it being manufactured, is all. Like, potentially an ex disgruntled Mr D employee trying to tarnish their name? Tis the only reason I'm curious.
An "ex" in what sense? The guy was fired after the act

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
That was a rather generic and expected statement made by Mr D, which was probably a knee jerk reaction to SM outrage. The whole set up just seems odd. Anyway, not NB, I was merely curious.
This is why I advise people to ensure that they keep low profiles, and make doubly sure nobody is trying to film them or take pictures of them with a cellphone. Its not always possible but when you do become aware of it, to politely request that they stop.
There are deranged people in this world who want to set you up, and ruin your life for zero finanical gain to them.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
This is why I advise people to ensure that they keep low profiles, and make doubly sure nobody is trying to film them or take pictures of them with a cellphone. Its not always possible but when you do become aware of it, to politely request that they stop.
There are deranged people in this world who want to set you up, and ruin your life for zero finanical gain to them.
You can politely request them to stop, but in a public space they aren't legally required to listen to you or your request as far as I'm aware..
Its much simpler to just not do anything that its overtly dodgy..

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
You can politely request them to stop, but in a public space they aren't legally required to listen to you or your request as far as I'm aware..
Its much simpler to just not do anything that its overtly dodgy..
The problem is its impossible to know what these deranged people will find as being dodgy. The definition is largely a problem, you could be throwing a tissue in a bin and these sick f*cks take that as you doing something illegal.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
The problem is its impossible to know what these deranged people will find as being dodgy. The definition is largely a problem, you could be throwing a tissue in a bin and these sick f*cks take that as you doing something illegal.
Pulling out your tollie and giving it a tug in public is very overtly dodgy...

I'm not talking about dodgy as per other peoples opinion, but what would be dodgy as per the law.

Swa

Honorary Master
We're talking about a guy whipping out his dick and you bring up what sick people may find dodgy. Whatever the circumstances may be there seems to be a big disconnect here.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
I went shopping a few weeks ago. I got out of my car and after walking a few paces I realised that my pants was unzipped. When I tried to zip up the damn thing got stuck. It took me a few tries before I was able to zip up. A mother and child were walking ahead of me when I stopped to button up my fly. In hindsight it would have looked extremely dodgy if someone had recorded me at the wrong moment. So I get it when you say that an some situations no matter how innocent can be made to look worse than they are when recorded at just the right moment.

Last edited:

tRoN

Executive Member
I went shopping a few weeks ago. I got out of my car and after walking a few paces I realised that my pants was unzipped. When I tried to zip up the damn thing got stuck. It took me a few tries before I was able to zip up. A mother and child were walking ahead of me when I stopped to button up my fly. In hindsight it would have looked extremely dodgy if someone had recorded me at the wrong moment. So I get it when you say that an some situations no matter how innocent can be made to look worse than they are when recorded at just the right moment.
You pedo perv!!!!