mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken

You mean the funky one that causes bloodclots?
Covid is a blood clotting virus, and thus adverse effects from vaccines from said virus would be similar in most cases.

This is what people in this thread cant seem to grasp. The Spike protein, is a part of the virus, its what the video and most virologists who have concerns are talking about, not the rDNA mechanisms.

buka001

Honorary Master
Only if those that died ignored the directives. If the directives were put in place because of the deaths then the anti-vaxxers were right at the time.
Yet people argue that you should rather face something that is 3300 times more riskier than the vaccine?

rambo919

Honorary Master
Covid is a blood clotting virus, and thus adverse effects from vaccines from said virus would be similar in most cases.

This is what people in this thread cant seem to grasp. The Spike protein, is a part of the virus, its what the video and most virologists who have concerns are talking about, not the rDNA mechanisms.
Yes and? There are multiple conversations going at once when it comes this not just one.

Swa

Honorary Master
They use traditional means of fighting a virus, from previously tried and tested ways of developing a vaccine.

Why not use one of these vaccines if you are scared of the mRNA tupe vaccines?
So what about that? My understanding is that it's not possible to create such large amounts of vaccine in such a short time span or else we would not have turned to a new technology. They'd also need to go through the same testing protocols as vaccines have been harmful in the past.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yet people argue that you should rather face something that is 3300 times more riskier than the vaccine?
You are just spewing out random numbers with no basis. Further nobody here is arguing that.

buka001

Honorary Master
You are just spewing out random numbers with no basis. Further nobody here is arguing that.
4 million people contracted COVID in the UK and 128000 people died.

Meanwhile 213 people developed bloodclots from the vaccine, out of 21 million vaccinations.

Do the math.

Swa

Honorary Master
4 million people contracted COVID in the UK and 128000 people died.

Meanwhile 213 people developed bloodclots from the vaccine, out of 21 million vaccinations.

Do the math.
Your math is wrong. Firstly we don't have actual numbers of either people who contracted Covid or who died of it. Nobody has.

Secondly even if we assume the numbers correct you leave out how many people die in any case after getting the vaccine. The numbers quoted are not absolute ones but relative. You need to compare the lives saved with those who died. Then you need to examine risk profile. Some would have a higher chance of dying from the disease while some would have a lower chance. Some would have a higher chance of dying from the vaccine than the virus while some would have a lower.

Sorry but I can't do your Chinese math.

buka001

Honorary Master
Your math is wrong. Firstly we don't have actual numbers of either people who contracted Covid or who died of it. Nobody has.

Secondly even if we assume the numbers correct you leave out how many people die in any case after getting the vaccine. The numbers quoted are not absolute ones but relative. You need to compare the lives saved with those who died. Then you need to examine risk profile. Some would have a higher chance of dying from the disease while some would have a lower chance. Some would have a higher chance of dying from the vaccine than the virus while some would have a lower.

Meanwhile in a world where a good majority of the population have been vaccinated, the social distancing and masking requirements are ending.

Vaccines work despite your beliefs to the contrary.

Draken

Adverse effects from vaccines, are in most cases, because your body is struggling to handle the vaccine vector.

If your body cant handle the vaccine vector, the virus would most likely kill you.

You dont need data showing the vaccine is a better route, its simple logic.

In terms of other 'long term effects' of the material used for the current rDNA vaccine 'packages', its going to be a much longer time before we see if those cause any long term issues.

Tim_vb

Expert Member
Adverse effects from vaccines, are in most cases, because your body is struggling to handle the vaccine vector.

If your body cant handle the vaccine vector, the virus would most likely kill you.

In terms of other 'long term effects' of the material used for the current rDNA vaccine 'packages', its going to be a much longer time before we see if those cause any long term issues.
mRNA is pretty fragile, hence the need to package it into a lipid molecule and keep it at extremely low temperatures. On the plus side it its cleared quickly from the body, can be easily tailored to only contain instructions for part of the virus instead of a full virus. Fun fact the mRNA is consumed by the spike protein creation so it get cleared in a day or two so its unlikely (not impossible) there will be long terms effects. Again it was the lipid packaging that required so much dev effort so it could deliver a payload without first being ripped up my the immune system. This development has on going on for the last 30 years and is likely to give us targeted vaccines for cancer treatments HIV and a few other nasties we haven't been able to treat so far

If you were going to be badly effected by the spike then you would be very badly hit when you get infected and the virus replicated unrestrained in your body.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

Swa

Honorary Master
Are you here with this again? So all the official numbers are all bogus?
Yes they are.

Meanwhile in a world where a good majority of the population have been vaccinated, the social distancing and masking requirements are ending.

Vaccines work despite your beliefs to the contrary.
Do you have a crystal ball to predict the future, because that's what you're trying to do here.

Tell that to the guy who had Covid but got blood clots from the vaccine. You're making unfounded assumptions.

Science doesn't work on logic but on proof. Nobody has that yet.

Your friends here disagree with that. We all know if there were any such effects we would have seen them by now.

If you were going to be badly effected by the spike then you would be very badly hit when you get infected and the virus replicated unrestrained in your body.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10...leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/
Not a claim you can make.

Draken

Yes they are.

Do you have a crystal ball to predict the future, because that's what you're trying to do here.

Tell that to the guy who had Covid but got blood clots from the vaccine. You're making unfounded assumptions.

Science doesn't work on logic but on proof. Nobody has that yet.

Your friends here disagree with that. We all know if there were any such effects we would have seen them by now.

Not a claim you can make.

Covid is a blood clotting virus buddy. That is what is does. He had blood clots starting from when he got covid, if he did get covid at all and it wasnt a misdiagnosis.

Swa

Honorary Master
Covid is a blood clotting virus buddy. That is what is does. He had blood clots starting from when he got covid, if he did get covid at all and it wasnt a misdiagnosis.
That is your assertion, unsupported by the facts. He only got it after the second vaccine shot. Also now it's misdiagnosis when it fits your narrative?

Draken

That is your assertion, unsupported by the facts. He only got it after the second vaccine shot. Also now it's misdiagnosis when it fits your narrative?
Once again, not my assertion.

You seem to think the body is some sort of PC and once it gets a virus, GG.

He could of got covid months ago, and only start having blood clotting related issues closer to the time he got the shot, and is just assuming its the shot.

Swa

Honorary Master
Once again, not my assertion.

You seem to think the body is some sort of PC and once it gets a virus, GG.

He could of got covid months ago, and only start having blood clotting related issues closer to the time he got the shot, and is just assuming its the shot.
Because that fits your narrative...

Daveogg

Expert Member
Tell that to the guy who had Covid but got blood clots from the vaccine.
Don't you consider it's quite a conundrum how blood clots ( although exceedingly rare) have been associated with the Astra and Johnson vaccines but not the mRna vaccines?

I thought it was the toxic spike protein and the mRna reprogramming your DNA that did it?

The answer of course is obvious and has been known since the late '90s to vaccinologists, the real kind not the internet variety.

Swa

Honorary Master
Don't you consider it's quite a conundrum how blood clots ( although exceedingly rare) have been associated with the Astra and Johnson vaccines but not the mRna vaccines?

I thought it was the toxic spike protein and the mRna reprogramming your DNA that did it?

The answer of course is obvious and has been known since the late '90s to vaccinologists, the real kind not the internet variety.
What is your answer?

calvin-

6. I have argued principals of debate, that is all.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but it appears you don't deserve any of it.
1. I don't watch YouTube videos. I have made my position on that very clear many times.
2. I have not done the research on this subject at all.
3. I asked whether any of you lot have.
4. It is pretty obvious that very to no one has.
5. I have not argued for or against.
6. I have argued principals of debate, that is all.

So there is no one on this thread that has watched that video, or read the paper about the issue?
And no one that has studied anything about how the mRNA vaccines work?
So no one can put together a comparison between the two?
Or show why either point of view is wrong?
Okay then.
But that does not stop any of you arguing about numbers and statistics which are NOT the subject of this thread?

It's like you're arguing against yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.