mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvin-

Point? They haven't been used on humans till now and there's been plenty of adverse effects in animals.
<snip>

Let me rephrase.

Adenovirus vaccines, like J&J, have been used since the 1950's.

The effects of them have been studied for as long as they have been used.

Swa

Honorary Master
Let me rephrase.

Ok, misread that. Every new vaccine has to be tested even if the base "type" has been used for decades.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Let me rephrase.

Slower-acting vaccine, yes but many believe that to be better than fast quick-fix vaccines and drugs.
I hold that view as well. I have much more faith in these vaccines than in the mRNA ones.
At the moment it is viewed as a single shot vaccine (J&J), but I think we will see that view change after the effectiveness against the delta variant data is analysed.

Reactions: Swa

quovadis

Executive Member

Slower-acting vaccine, yes but many believe that to be better than fast quick-fix vaccines and drugs.
I hold that view as well. I have much more faith in these vaccines than in the mRNA ones.
At the moment it is viewed as a single shot vaccine (J&J), but I think we will see that view change after the effectiveness against the delta variant data is analysed.
There’s still a spike protein … just an additional step to get there hence the slower action.

Daveogg

Expert Member
What is your answer?
Adenovirus injected intravenously activates platelets causing clotting and thrombocytopenia. Exactly what is being seen.
Inadvertent injection of the vaccine intravascularly is the problem not the spike protein.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Adenovirus injected intravenously activates platelets causing clotting and thrombocytopenia. Exactly what is being seen.
Inadvertent injection of the vaccine intravascularly is the problem not the spike protein.

So that is why doctors prefer to VAX you in the bum!

Daveogg

Expert Member
Well here is the odd thing and I confirmed it with our vaccination nurses.
To ensure you are not in a vessel after you insert the needle you draw back a little on the plunger, if you are in a vessel you will see a flash of blood, if you see nothing you good to go to inject the "load".
They have been told there is no need to pull back "as there are no blood vessels in the deltoid muscle". Well that's crap, every muscle must have a blood supply. Perhaps and its only a hypothesis, younger people have more developed deltoids on average and are therefore likely to have a bigger chance of hitting a vessel?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
There ain't no pulling back going on here that I saw when assisting the 30 odd people I helped recently. It is moer it in deep, the deeper the better!

Daveogg

Expert Member
There ain't no pulling back going on here that I saw when assisting the 30 odd people I helped recently. It is moer it in deep, the deeper the better!
I subtly suggested to my crew to please do the pull back thing and ensure you not in a vessel.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
The data are in, no booster required, i.e.: J&J protects against Delta variant.

You mean the funky one that causes bloodclots?
Astra Zeneca: 4-6 thromboses per million vaccinations globally.
SARS-C0V-2: average 64 deaths per million in SA (as high as 265 per mm in Jan 2021) and 31000 deaths per million infected.

...please tell me you don't work in finance.

Last edited:

Suspect99

Executive Member

ajax

Executive Member
Dr Malone has been removed from the Wikipedia page for "RNA vaccine". Up until 14th June he was credited as initial developer/creator of the RNA tech.
malone14thJune.png
On June 16th, the site was changed to remove mention of Dr Malone, although the references still contain papers where his name appears. Researchers at the Salk Institute are now credited.
malone16th.png
The page was since changed again and mentions Jon Wolff:
malone3.png
Seems Dr Malone was sensored?

Paulsie

Expert Member
Dr Malone has been removed from the Wikipedia page for "RNA vaccine". Up until 14th June he was credited as initial developer/creator of the RNA tech.
View attachment 1101983
On June 16th, the site was changed to remove mention of Dr Malone, although the references still contain papers where his name appears. Researchers at the Salk Institute are now credited.
View attachment 1101985
View attachment 1101987
When you get banned by YouTube, all else follows.

Park@82

Honorary Master
When you get banned by YouTube, all else follows.
I'm seeing a growing number of Doctors discredited, censored and smeared as soon as they go against the narrative.

Steve Kirsch recently said that he would stop tweeting about his covid vaccine concerns because it "may have had a negative impact on my company". Malone had his Linkedin account suspended.

I have heard some doctors say that speaking out about their concerns has been the worst career move they have ever made because they are being smeared and campaigned against. Some even had websites with their names used as the domain name pop up to discredit them e.g.:

Website to smear him:

I may be wrong here but to me it also look like it looks like Google is actively some censoring links and prioritizing other links. You may pick this up when Googleing some of these Drs and you may also see it when you search for certain data. Again this may all be to do with the algorithm and I may be wrong and I know this is anecdotal but something seems off.

One example that I recently saw was when I tried to Google Open Vaers : https://www.google.com/search?q=Open+Vaers
The actual Open Vaers site seems to be getting a lower priority.

Then do the same thing with another search engine https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Open+Vaers&ia=web
Open Vaers site is listed as the first link.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Most injections work better if not injected into a blood supply, vitamin injections being one. Some are indeed dangerous if injected into a vein. So doctors and nurses are trained to pick an area with lots of fat as even muscle has a high blood supply. One of the best places is into the stomach fat but a lot of patients wouldn't particularly like that route.

I'm seeing a growing number of Doctors discredited, censored and smeared as soon as they go against the narrative.

Steve Kirsch recently said that he would stop tweeting about his covid vaccine concerns because it "may have had a negative impact on my company". Malone had his Linkedin account suspended.

I have heard some doctors say that speaking out about their concerns has been the worst career move they have ever made because they are being smeared and campaigned against. Some even had websites with their names used as the domain name pop up to discredit them e.g.:

Website to smear him:

I may be wrong here but to me it also look like it looks like Google is actively some censoring links and prioritizing other links. You may pick this up when Googleing some of these Drs and you may also see it when you search for certain data. Again this may all be to do with the algorithm and I may be wrong and I know this is anecdotal but something seems off.

One example that I recently saw was when I tried to Google Open Vaers : https://www.google.com/search?q=Open+Vaers

Then do the same thing with another search engine https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Open+Vaers&ia=web
It can indeed be the algorithm being biased as links are censored from high ranking sources.

Paulsie

Expert Member

Website to smear him:

Considering how much Google is currently being invested in health, we will see more and more information being directed towards their own interests

Park@82

Honorary Master
View attachment 1101983
View attachment 1101985
View attachment 1101987
Wikipedia seems to be going south as well
time stamp 4:07

Status
Not open for further replies.