mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulsie

Expert Member
People arguing against vaccinations are simply arguing for a much longer COVID pandemic. It is as simple as that.
The biggest irony is that people are mostly not pro or anti vaccine, they are pro and anti vaccine for THEMSELVES.

If those wanting one got one and those not wanting one were left alone, everyone would be happy.

Even the conversation about vaccines would look different.

buka001

Honorary Master
The biggest irony is that people are mostly not pro or anti vaccine, they are pro and anti vaccine for THEMSELVES.

If those wanting one got one and those not wanting one were left alone, everyone would be happy.

Even the conversation about vaccines would look different.
Every un-vaccinated person in a situation where you are not at herd immunity, increases the possibility of a vaccine resistant strain developing.

It also prolongs the time it takes to achieve herd immunity, placing immunocompromised persons at risk.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Every un-vaccinated person in a situation where you are not at herd immunity, increases the possibility of a vaccine resistant strain developing.

It also prolongs the time it takes to achieve herd immunity, placing immunocompromised persons at risk.
And that's the main crux of the issue. You want me to help protect you, while not giving a shot about how it affects me (lockdowns, vaccines, opinions).

So call me selfish, but not antivax.

rambo919

Honorary Master
People that are arguing for mass vaccination are under the mistaken impression that the "pandemic" will ever end...... that we are capable with our current scientific levels of actually doing it...... even though this is the first time something like this has ever been attempted and there is no evidence that it's actually possible to do.....

But to each his own hubris and delusions....

Reactions: Swa

quovadis

Executive Member
People that are arguing for mass vaccination are under the mistaken impression that the "pandemic" will ever end...... that we are capable with our current scientific levels of actually doing it...... even though this is the first time something like this has ever been attempted and there is no evidence that it's actually possible to do.....

Well there are a few things that could bring it to an end and mass vaccination is one option towards at minimum accelerating the end. This is not the first time there's been mass vaccination against a disease.

Paulsie

Expert Member
Well there are a few things that could bring it to an end and mass vaccination is one option towards at minimum accelerating the end. This is not the first time there's been mass vaccination against a disease.
Vaccines lower but not stop infection. Vaccines lower but not stop transmission.
Vaccines clearly help with severe illness and hospitalization.

Why is it an issue to the vaccinated then?

buka001

Honorary Master
And that's the main crux of the issue. You want me to help protect you, while not giving a shot about how it affects me (lockdowns, vaccines, opinions).

So call me selfish, but not antivax.
Correct selfish people are anti-vaxxers.

Their selfish attitudes saw aresurgence of measles.

The anti-vaccers for COVID will see the resurgence of the pandemic over and over again.

buka001

Honorary Master

It brings the deaths from the pandemic to an end.

99% of people who died from COVID in the USA for June, were unvaccinated.

Markd

Expert Member

you realise that mass vaccination is happening every single day and on a schedule following the birth of most of the worlds children? Measles, hepatitis etc. People don't die horrific deaths anymore thanks to this practice.

rambo919

Honorary Master
you realise that mass vaccination is happening every single day and on a schedule following the birth of most of the worlds children? Measles, hepatitis etc. People don't die horrific deaths anymore thanks to this practice.
Different kind of mutation frequency and spread vectors.... the clowns in control are trying to out-race a virus that is both more intelligent and faster than them.... they will never be able to catch up to eliminate it..... annual booster shots won't ever stop.

It is impossible to kill this virus everywhere at once with mass vaccination unless a real vaccine that provides permanent strain-wide broad spectrum protection that stops spread completely can be found..... which atm is a pipe dream otherwise one for flu would already have been implemented. Currently from what I recall flu shots only have 40-50% effectiveness and this is dropping every decade as flu becomes more resistant..... the virus always wins in the end.

rambo919

Honorary Master
It brings the deaths from the pandemic to an end.
The country's rugby players have from the start been fully vaccinated.... currently there is a covid infection breakout among them......

I for one wont mind if the virus kills rugby..... the players though is another problem.

Vaccines are not as effective as advertised and do not contain spread.

99% of people who died from COVID in the USA for June, were unvaccinated.
Funny enough the UK seems to have freakishly different numbers..... less than half the people dying were completely unvacinated.....

Reactions: Swa

buka001

Honorary Master
The country's rugby players have from the start been fully vaccinated.... currently there is a covid infection breakout among them......

I for one wont mind if the virus kills rugby..... the players though is another problem.

Vaccines are not as effective as advertised and do not contain spread.

Funny enough the UK seems to have freakishly different numbers..... less than half the people dying were completely unvacinated.....

Are you being obtuse on purpose?

Vaccinations don't prevent transmission of the virus, the restrict the severity of the case, such that hospitalisations and deaths are decreasing.

Do you have evidence for the percentage of deaths from COVID in the past month in the UK being more for vaccinated persons?

buka001

Honorary Master
So what you are saying is that I'm selfish and I must get vaccinated otherwise I will die?
I am saying your selfish behaviour will contribute to the prolongation of the pandemic and may contribute to the deaths of others.

This phenomenon has been demonstrated with other diseases when vaccination levels drops below herd immunity levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.