mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo919

Honorary Master
Note to self: remember promise to self to stay out of these toxic threads.....

• Haha
Reactions: Swa

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
you realise that mass vaccination is happening every single day and on a schedule following the birth of most of the worlds children? Measles, hepatitis etc. People don't die horrific deaths anymore thanks to this practice.
Unfortunately, That practice is waning. Parents who were not vaccinated because of their own beliefs have passed this attitude on to their kids and now their kids are not being vaccinated.

Markd

Expert Member
Funny enough the UK seems to have freakishly different numbers..... less than half the people dying were completely unvacinated.....

It depends on what data you want to look at. Overall, again, the deaths in the UK are way, way down, which is excellent. Also, who is vaccinated in the UK? All the older folks who would be hit harder by COVID than a younger unvaccinated person?

Bobbin

Executive Member
PRO's AND CON's FOR COVID-19 VACCINATION

PRO's (Unverified)CON's (Unverified)
Increased resistance to all current strainsPersonal/mass health concerns (rare/conspiracy?)
Lower likelihood for hospitalization/deathUnlikely to work against flu-like proliferation
Strengthening herd immunity/Protecting loved onesBuying into a hidden greed/control cycle (conspiracy?)
May slow down other strains from developingSupporting overblown hysteria (conspiracy?)

So what have I missed so far? :)

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
People arguing against vaccinations are simply arguing for a much longer COVID pandemic. It is as simple as that.
Or a safe means out of this. You're also flying under the mistaken assumption it will stop the spread when we haven't seen anything of the sort. So you're effectively arguing I should get a treatment with no benefit to yourself.

Well there are a few things that could bring it to an end and mass vaccination is one option towards at minimum accelerating the end. This is not the first time there's been mass vaccination against a disease.
Airborne disease?

buka001

Honorary Master
Or a safe means out of this. You're also flying under the mistaken assumption it will stop the spread when we haven't seen anything of the sort. So you're effectively arguing I should get a treatment with no benefit to yourself.

Airborne disease?
I have said it does not stop the spread of the virus. I have said it reduces the serious cases that go to hospital and death by over 90%.

It is been proven in several clinical trials to be the safest way out of this.

Evidence from 3 Billion vaccinations has only cemented this proof.

Do you have data of anything else close to a sample size of 3 Billion that shows it is 90% effective at preventing death from COVID?

Swa

Honorary Master
I have said it does not stop the spread of the virus. I have said it reduces the serious cases that go to hospital and death by over 90%.

It is been proven in several clinical trials to be the safest way out of this.

Evidence from 3 Billion vaccinations has only cemented this proof.

Do you have data of anything else close to a sample size of 3 Billion that shows it is 90% effective at preventing death from COVID?
If it does not stop the spread then how can it reduce the length of the pandemic?

We will only be out of this once it no longer spreads but we have to investigate other means as well.

Well there's no proof and only data at this point which has to be evaluated. Will be hard to find control groups now.

No and neither does big pharma of anything period.

buka001

Honorary Master
If it does not stop the spread then how can it reduce the length of the pandemic?

We will only be out of this once it no longer spreads but we have to investigate other means as well.

Well there's no proof and only data at this point which has to be evaluated. Will be hard to find control groups now.

No and neither does big pharma of anything period.
With herd immunity, hospitalisations and deaths will drop very low. What you will end up with is a flu like pandemic, where society goes about its usual way, where only the extremely vulnerable are at risk.

This whole thread reminds me of this poor lady. This is why I get frustrated at the anti-vaxxer rhetoric.

A Missouri woman didn't want a COVID-19 vaccine for fear of side effects. She caught the Delta variant and died

Jones' 18-year-old daughter, Adriana, said she hopes no one else will "go through what we went through... Especially with the variant,"

Paulsie

Expert Member
With herd immunity, hospitalisations and deaths will drop very low. What you will end up with is a flu like pandemic, where society goes about its usual way, where only the extremely vulnerable are at risk.

This whole thread reminds me of this poor lady. This is why I get frustrated at the anti-vaxxer rhetoric.

Stop making arguments for the benefit of the opposing side.

And the poor Missouri lady was not poor. It was her decision and it didn't work out for her.

Swa

Honorary Master

Flaw in your argument is that vaccines do not provide herd immunity. What you are essentially saying is that it will stick around and require periodic vaccination. That is not a flu like pandemic. It is not the ultimate solution.

And you are doing exactly what I pointed out before. She made a decision based on risk profile. Might or might not have contributed to her death. We can also raise you the young healthy guy otherwise not at risk of Covid who got the vaccine and died.

fs87

A close friend of mine is a doctor at a hospital in an upmarket area in Joburg, and said that he has never seen so many people die due to blood clots. Particularly in the lungs, heart and brain, one of the latest people was a 17 year old girl who had been vaccinated a few days before, she still had the vax bruise on her left arm, her cause of death was multiple blood clots in her lungs

Suspect99

Executive Member
A close friend of mine is a doctor at a hospital in an upmarket area in Joburg, and said that he has never seen so many people die due to blood clots. Particularly in the lungs, heart and brain, one of the latest people was a 17 year old girl who had been vaccinated a few days before, she still had the vax bruise on her left arm, her cause of death was multiple blood clots in her lungs
How did a 17 year old get a vaccine? It's only 50 years and up

Park@82

Honorary Master

Was it her first or second shot?

buka001

Honorary Master
Flaw in your argument is that vaccines do not provide herd immunity. What you are essentially saying is that it will stick around and require periodic vaccination. That is not a flu like pandemic. It is not the ultimate solution.

And you are doing exactly what I pointed out before. She made a decision based on risk profile. Might or might not have contributed to her death. We can also raise you the young healthy guy otherwise not at risk of Covid who got the vaccine and died.
Flu vaccines are provided yearly.

Swa

Honorary Master
Flu vaccines are provided yearly.
Point is you don't need them for the flu to be the flu. Assuming they even work at all, data there is becoming worse and worse on that matter.

Suspect99

Executive Member
It's not enforced. Anybody can register and some sites even administer without registration.
What do you mean anyone can register? They ask for your ID and it doesn't allow you to register if you are over 50

Status
Not open for further replies.