mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

quovadis

Executive Member
That's how science works in many cases. "On the shoulders of giants" and all that.

If it wasn't for his and other's work, mRNA vaccines wouldn't have been created or wouldn't be at the point they are at now.

The final vaccine is the final product, but there was 30 years of research that preceded that.

The fact that you can't comprehend this is amazing.
Thanks for agreeing with me. Now reconcile mRNA research contributor to creator of mRNA vaccines?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
No mountaineering is awesome. Climbing a radio tower would have me wetting my pants.

Tourniquets are making a comeback. It's driven by military experience where body armour has eliminated lots of fatalities so limb vascular injuries are a greater component of fatal injuries. Two main tourniquet types the RATS Vs CATS.
I see there are 3 classes of Tourniquets these days, RATS, CATS and TMT's

When I had to use them, a tourniquet consisted of anything you could lay your hands on, a belt, scarf, piece of clothing, rope etc and a stick. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Dave

Honorary Master
Co-inventor then, happy?

No, he is not anything inventor, even he has said so himself. He did some preliminary work in the field but had nothing to do with the actual invention of the vaccines.

Dave

Honorary Master
The 'Inventor of mRNA vaccines and RNA as a drug' is posting a lot on his Twitter page:

Yes, he tried to get famous by pretending to be the inventor, it was only after the fact checkers found the claims to be false that he admitted he wasn't the inventor.

It is Dr Katalin Karikó and Dr Drew Weissman who are credited as the co-inventors.

SoldierMan

Executive Member
Thanks for agreeing with me. Now reconcile mRNA research contributor to creator of mRNA vaccines?

Sorry but co-creator is a perfectly good title.

But I really am not too bothered to continue this debate, what astonishes me is the fact that people like you and Dave want to whitewash his contributions and say he has no credibility to speak.

Any dissenting opinion on something that the powers that be have laid down and you bunch of sycophants pounce on them like they have leprosy or just put the moves on your wife. Quite pathetic and quite worrying. When has censorship ever served humanity in a good way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swa

SoldierMan

Executive Member
It might be a perfectly good title but it is incorrect and fake news if applied to Malone and mRNA vaccine.

Like I said your attempt to whitewash him because your high masters like Fauci and the WHO have dictated that vaccines are safe is what disturbs me.

The fact is that people like you have lost all critical thinking skills. You just go along because "the chief told me so" and anyone who disagrees with your masters, just get's shouted down without evidence. You're like children and believe anything and everything they say.

PrettigeGert

You guys really should get expert, educated, certified advice from someone as highly qualified as Cosmik Debris to settle this once and for all.

zolly

Expert Member
It is very difficult to argue with someone who's mind is already made up... The only way to stop the emergence of new variants is to stop transmission completely. And we know these vaccines do not.

Refer to point 9.

"The combination of high prevalence and high levels of vaccination creates the conditions in which an immune escape variant is most likely to emerge. The likelihood of this happening is unknown, but such a variant would present a significant risk both in the UK and internationally."

Viruses will always mutate, vaccine or not... It is their nature. The concern has now shifted onto how these vaccinations affect mutations (this is usually done in testing over 5-10 years but it was rushed to market under EUA) because the virus has been given an "easier target" in the sense that immunity is derived from only a tiny virus marker instead of the whole virus protein.

Then there is also the matter of ADE which, like it or not, has ALWAYS been an issue with SARS Cov vaccines.

It is very difficult to argue with someone who's mind is already made up. We are not talking about stopping this disease - we are talking about lowering all the risks associated with its continued spread, including the unnecessary death of others, various Covid-19 side effects, and of course the emergence of new variants, which we know vaccines will help with.

I am not familiar with the discussion around ADE, but my brief review of material over lunch shows while this is a risk, as with many other treatments, it's about weighing up the benefits vs the costs, and the costs appear to be lower than we have to lose. I'll need to read up more on this particular point before I can properly respond to it.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
It is very difficult to argue with someone who's mind is already made up.
Says he when that is exactly what he is doing all the time. Point a finger and remember that there are 4 fingers pointing in the opposite direction. ............

Dave

Honorary Master
Like I said your attempt to whitewash him because your high masters like Fauci and the WHO have dictated that vaccines are safe is what disturbs me.

The fact is that people like you have lost all critical thinking skills. You just go along because "the chief told me so" and anyone who disagrees with your masters, just get's shouted down without evidence. You're like children and believe anything and everything they say.

I have no interest in Fauci, I don’t live in the US, I do have an interest in trying to prevent idiots from spreading fake news.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I have no interest in Fauci, I don’t live in the US, I do have an interest in trying to prevent idiots from spreading fake news.
That requires a definitive definition of "fake news" not affected by the current narrative that declares all news, not in line with the current narrative as fake. It means none of us is in a position to do that, which means you are NOT in a position to determine what is fake news, only what you don't like and won't support.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Executive Member

You wouldn't know fake news if it was cut into your forehead with a blunt knife.

quovadis

Executive Member
Sorry but co-creator is a perfectly good title.

But I really am not too bothered to continue this debate, what astonishes me is the fact that people like you and Dave want to whitewash his contributions and say he has no credibility to speak.

Any dissenting opinion on something that the powers that be have laid down and you bunch of sycophants pounce on them like they have leprosy or just put the moves on your wife. Quite pathetic and quite worrying. When has censorship ever served humanity in a good way.
What are you on about? Facts do matter despite what you feel. He is neither inventor/creator or co-inventor/co-creator of mRNA vaccines despite claiming to be.

Dave

Honorary Master
That requires a definitive definition of "fake news"

In this instance

mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology​

is fake news.

The statement is fake, and the inventor of mRNA technology title is fake.

The fact check about the Spike protein being dangerous was posted much earlier in this thread.

Dave

Honorary Master
You wouldn't know fake news if it was cut into your forehead with a blunt knife.

Are you talking to yourself while looking in a mirror?

You posted fake crap from YouTube and even after it’s shown to be fake you double down by repeating it after a couple of pages of comments.

you’re a dangerous nut job, and @rpm should be ashamed for giving you a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.