mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrasect

Expert Member
All this talk about 8 months and other stuff about waning anti-body counts etc. Just this morning the Prof CEO of the NICD was on about it also. A day does not go past that MSM does not publish an article about vaccine effectiveness somewhere, making all sorts of confusing noises.

Yes but antibodies ≠ T-cells.

tetrasect

Expert Member
That is the problem! The articles hardly ever deal with the total system, just focus on one or another element of how our immune response works.

Once you've gotten the vaccine your body knows how to kill the virus. After that, your body doesn't care if it's actual Covid or just the spike proteins from the vaccine, it's defense will be the same; produce antibodies.

Taking follow-up injections would be solely for the benefit of people who have not been vaccinated yet, as the only difference is that real Covid can be transmitted and spike proteins from the vaccine can't.

But why would people vaccinate themselves again when that vaccine could go to someone who is unvaccinated?

buka001

Honorary Master
A good graphic to help people understand the numbers around vaccinated vs unvaccinated infections.

85c73821e8c1fa72ec901f422e63b45c.jpg

buka001

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Rosaudio

First Officer
Some important info on the Pfizer/Moderna vaccine!

You have to watch this 1 minute video clip.

It is of Dr David LV Bauer of the Frances Crick Institute, Head of Vaccine Research Unit saying that if you take the Pfizer vaccine your immune system will be 5-6 times less effective as it will have less of the neutralising antibodies and you will have to rely on boosters! That is - your immune system will function 80% less effective!

This is not some nobody he is the head of the vaccine research unit at the Crick Institute.

Devastating news if true. Dr Geert Vanden Bossche warned of this a while back and people ignored him.

Scroll down a little for the video.

This David LV Bauer?

This is what happens when information is manipulated and put out of context.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yes it is bogus which is why nobody has ever done it that way. Now show some proof to convince me otherwise or leave this lie behind.
How has it never been done that way? It's exactly how it's done with Covid. Or is that also fake news by MSM?

Everyone dies anyway. There have been plenty analysis done on this. Here's one: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-83040-3
More BS assuming that every death with Covid is a Covid death.

No it's not a fallacy. Excess deaths are also known as winter deaths, the time the immune system is compromised due to the cold. Excess deaths include all kinds of death, like hypothermia for example. Usually the biggest contributor to excess deaths is Influenza. That's why it's called flu season.
Now suddenly we have massive amounts of excess deaths in summer and what a coincidence it's at the same time as hospitals are full of Covid patients.
And BTW thanks to our infection mitigation strategies the Influenza virus has all but disappeared.

Pretending like Covid is not the primary contributor to excess deaths is bogus.

Either show me proof of what is "really" causing excess deaths or leave this lie behind.
Show us proof that it's Covid. It's no mystery what caused the excess deaths in a country with malnourished and severely immunocompromised individuals on HIV and TB medication during a time when lots of individuals couldn't get medical treatment. It's only now that the numbers even with overcounting don't support the scaremongering that they're blamed on Covid.

It's also nonsense that there's virtually no flu any more. People call many infections either flu or colds. The people around me haven't shown any less of those.

We don't need exact figures to establish what we already know. Whether it's 4 million dead or 6 million death the fact is it's extremely deadly.
Aye, and 1 million would make it no more deadly that the flu.

No. VAERS counts EVERY DEATH no matter what the cause. They do not attribute every death to the vaccine! The only thing they are making doubly sure of is that the deaths are actual deaths as opposed to falsified death reports by the tinfoil hat army.

You seem to have a real problem with repeating debunked misinformation. We literally went over this issue like a page or 2 back yet you seem to have forgotten about it already.
We do not know how they do it. The point I made which you simply gloss over calling it misinformation is that no stone is left unturned to make sure if a death is caused by the vaccines while with Covid it's a simple count.

Swa

Honorary Master
Yes maybe. But how do you test that? Everyone is under lockdowns. Herd immunity ALSO assumes no restrictions on people movement which means random contact is not impeded. Instead, LDs concentrate people into certain contact behaviours, the same people will generally be in contact within a community (generally speaking), which in turn means the "protection" offered by those vaccinated just does not create the herd immunity umbrella. All much more complicated than it looks on the surface.

As an example, my wife and I go out once a week, we make contact with the seam people at the shops (2 shops) week in week out. Our contact with the rest of the population is severely restricted. Our protection is dependent on that relatively small number of people in the shops. And because we are all creatures of habit, the same shoppers are in the shops at the same time. In fact, after a year we are great distance friends with the same people because we see the same people all the time.

BTW, today on TV (every day early in the morning and at night) on ch 404, there is a doctor answering all sorts of questions. The latest topic has been all about vaccines, vaccine intolerance, allergic reactions, etc.
The doctor this morning pointed out that maximum effectiveness for Pfizer is only reached after 42+14 = 56 days. This means all those vaccinated should not relax their guard for a lot longer than most are.

In SA, with the incredibly low vax rates, the anti-vax lot don't even feature in the calculations yet.
Those are good points. From the start the assumption has been that everyone is exposed to everyone else. That's not how we operate in our nature. From there the "waves" as groups get exposed to other groups. It is NOT Covid sweeping over already infected people again but rather groups that weren't infected before.

The ineffectiveness "window" also illustrates how fake data gets reported. If someone gets Covid the week after getting vaccinated it can't be the vaccine protecting them yet. There should be a lot of those individuals dying if they get exposed to Covid. If not it has to be because of other reasons.

If booster shots are continuously required as we're seeing in Israel then a lot of people are going to be without protection anyway for stretches of time as you can't keep vaccinating everyone at regular intervals. Covid will not go away because of vaccines.

chrisc

Executive Member
Medical doctor friend got Covid in November and duly recovered

He is now going around telling people that since he had covid, there is no need for him to get vaccinated. I disagreed and told him I am not visiting him, nor is he welcome here until he has had both jabs

He told me I was a stupid, bigoted fool and should not argue with people who know better than him

tetrasect

Expert Member
How has it never been done that way? It's exactly how it's done with Covid. Or is that also fake news by MSM?

More BS assuming that every death with Covid is a Covid death.

Show us proof that it's Covid. It's no mystery what caused the excess deaths in a country with malnourished and severely immunocompromised individuals on HIV and TB medication during a time when lots of individuals couldn't get medical treatment. It's only now that the numbers even with overcounting don't support the scaremongering that they're blamed on Covid.

It's also nonsense that there's virtually no flu any more. People call many infections either flu or colds. The people around me haven't shown any less of those.

Aye, and 1 million would make it no more deadly that the flu.

We do not know how they do it. The point I made which you simply gloss over calling it misinformation is that no stone is left unturned to make sure if a death is caused by the vaccines while with Covid it's a simple count.

Pretty much everything you just said is false and I seriously don't feel like schooling you on every misinformed point you've made.

I would suggest using google before posting instead of just making up "facts" in your head, cause you're making a fool of yourself.

If you make an effort to do some research into some of the things you have said and correct the above post with actual facts I will carry on talking with you.

For instance search google for "influenza 2021" and click on "images". The second image will show a graph of influenza deaths from 2017 to 2021 with a link to a forbes article titled "What Happened To The Flu?". Read the article, look at the data. Then come back and say "Ok so what you said about influenza is not actually nonsense, there really have been almost no cases since the lockdowns began."

Or alternatively show me where I am wrong, with actual facts.

This is all I ask. Do the minimum amount of research and show me you are capable of learning facts, not just fabricating them.

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
Would be nice if the comparison also covered <50 year olds.

Ie lower risk of covid, higher risk of adverse reactions.
That's not the biggest issue. It's how these comparisons only present one number. Only peer reviewed studies can answer the questions:
  • How many people who got the vaccine also had Covid? That's actually a contra-indication for getting the vaccine but proponents will argue it's because of the vaccine when it's really the previous infection providing protection. Those who previously had Covid may be more scared of it and so more likely to be vaccinated which would skew the results.
  • How many people at risk were vaccinated vs those not at risk? Older people show more hesitancy towards vaccination vs younger individuals who are actually at less risk. This could skew the results.
  • People who follow social distancing, mask wearing, and other safety protocols as well as using Covid apps are more likely to get vaccinated which could skew the results into less cases, hospitalisations and death.
It's not as black and white as what they are presenting it as. These are only a few factors I can think of, there are many others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.