mRNA Spike protein is very dangerous, it's cytotoxic - says INVENTOR of mRNA Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swa

Honorary Master
Medical doctor friend got Covid in November and duly recovered

He is now going around telling people that since he had covid, there is no need for him to get vaccinated. I disagreed and told him I am not visiting him, nor is he welcome here until he has had both jabs

He told me I was a stupid, bigoted fool and should not argue with people who know better than him
You're the uninformed one. He has more protection than what you would have from getting the vac. It's also been shown that getting the jab does not prevent you from contracting it or spreading it so you'll at best be relying on a placebo.

Swa

Honorary Master
Pretty much everything you just said is false and I seriously don't feel like schooling you on every misinformed point you've made.

I would suggest using google before posting instead of just making up "facts" in your head, cause you're making a fool of yourself.

If you make an effort to do some research into some of the things you have said and correct the above post with actual facts I will carry on talking with you.

For instance search google for "influenza 2021" and click on "images". The second image will show a graph of influenza deaths from 2017 to 2021 with a link to a forbes article titled "What Happened To The Flu?". Read the article, look at the data. Then come back and say "Ok so what you said about influenza is not actually nonsense, there really have been almost no cases since the lockdowns began."

Or alternatively show me where I am wrong, with actual facts.

This is all I ask. Do the minimum amount of research and show me you are capable of learning facts, not just fabricating them.
Yeah it's all lies because you decided it is. :rolleyes:

You're the one providing no facts and only opinions. We do not know the number of flu cases just like we do not know the number of Covid deaths. People who got sick were told to stay home and not visit their doctors. Why is that so hard for you to understand? This isn't me making stuff up, it's the official guidelines ffs!

If you've been in contact with lots of people you would have seen some getting sick just like other years. Someone goes to hospital with flu they incorrectly test positive and get labelled a Covid case.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Yeah it's all lies because you decided it is. :rolleyes:

You're the one providing no facts and only opinions. We do not know the number of flu cases just like we do not know the number of Covid deaths. People who got sick were told to stay home and not visit their doctors. Why is that so hard for you to understand? This isn't me making stuff up, it's the official guidelines ffs!

If you've been in contact with lots of people you would have seen some getting sick just like other years. Someone goes to hospital with flu they incorrectly test positive and get labelled a Covid case.

So I see you decided to double down on ignorant stupidity. Good luck with that. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

zolly

Expert Member
You're the uninformed one. He has more protection than what you would have from getting the vac. It's also been shown that getting the jab does not prevent you from contracting it or spreading it so you'll at best be relying on a placebo.

1) The (medical) jury is still out on whether natural immunity or vaccine induced immunity is better. Stop pulling **** out your ass.

2) People have told you a milllion times, but maybe it will sink into your very thick dumb skull on the million-and-first:

index.png

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
1) The (medical) jury is still out on whether natural immunity or vaccine induced immunity is better. Stop pulling **** out your ass.
Not quite. From everything we understand of virology natural immunity is better but harder to acquire.

2) People have told you a milllion times, but maybe it will sink into your very think dumb skull on the million-and-first:
Design and practice are two different things, but you missed the point of his post. He thinks his friend getting the jab will be better at preventing HIM from getting Covid. It doesn't work like that.

noxibox

Honorary Master
That is what was implied in his statement, 'peace of mind' implies not to worry about potential side effects or still being able to contract or spread the virus if vaccinated or that the vaccine could lose efficiency to newer variants. To have 'peace of mind' implies zero chance of side effects, 100% immunity. It's a deceptive and reckless statement.
It doesn’t imply that to me. In most things those chasing zero risk or 100% effectiveness are doomed to be disappointed.

tetrasect

Expert Member

2) People have told you a milllion times, but maybe it will sink into your very think dumb skull on the million-and-first:

View attachment 1114252
Evidence points to the vaccine giving better immunity. 2 doses of vaccine is about the same as natural immunity after infection followed by one dose of vaccine, which is what doctors are recommending around the globe.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Evidence points to the vaccine giving better immunity. 2 doses of vaccine is about the same as natural immunity after infection followed by one dose of vaccine, which is what doctors are recommending around the globe.

Swa only believes in pseudo bullshit that meets his agenda.

zolly

Expert Member

I agree that this seems to be the direction most opinions are leaning towards, but there still seems to be some reasonable dissent towards this. I'm willing to go "don't know enough about this at this point, but get a vaccine a few weeks after you've recovered to be on the safe side", not that my opinion isn't worth much since I'm not a doctor. I'm happy for more research to come out before I make up my mind on this issue.

lexity

Expert Member
Of course. No surprises here.

Youtubers offered money to disseminate anti-Vax propaganda.

No suprises, no. This is, after all, the Bolshevic Broadcasting Commission.

So they can't verify that their own story is about so-called 'antivax' propaganda.

Putting aside the Russia conspiracy theories, why would someone go to all this effort to exaggerate the unsafety of experimental drug programs?

buka001

Honorary Master
No suprises, no. This is, after all, the Bolshevic Broadcasting Commission.

So they can't verify that their own story is about so-called 'antivax' propaganda.

Putting aside the Russia conspiracy theories, why would someone go to all this effort to exaggerate the unsafety of experimental drug programs?
Probably the same reason people are manufacturing dubious studies and results in favour of IVM?

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Not for the Pfizer vaccine in regards to the Indian variant it doesn't, in fact there is an 80% reduction in the immune response!!! Not good at all.

Click the link for a video.

Dr David Bauer: 'Pfizer vaccine produces fewer key antibodies'​

Dr Bauer of the Francis Crick Institute explains that the Pfizer vaccine produces 5-6 times fewer neutralising antibodies that play a key role in protecting us from the Indian variant. He suggests that booster Pfizer jabs will be essential.

More

Reactions: Swa

tetrasect

Expert Member
Not for the Pfizer vaccine in regards to the Indian variant it doesn't, in fact there is an 80% reduction in the immune response!!! Not good at all.

Click the link for a video.

Dr David Bauer: 'Pfizer vaccine produces fewer key antibodies'​

Dr Bauer of the Francis Crick Institute explains that the Pfizer vaccine produces 5-6 times fewer neutralising antibodies that play a key role in protecting us from the Indian variant. He suggests that booster Pfizer jabs will be essential.

More

He is saying that the Pfizer vaccine recipients produce up to 6 times less antibodies against the Delta variant compared to other variants, not compared to other people!

But of course that part is edited out of the video.

And yes, booster shots will be needed in the future if the goal is to prevent infection, because antibodies don't last forever.
However, T-cells do last, and once infected, the T-cell response is greater in vaccinated people than unvaccinated people (see the paper I linked to previously).

You posted this twisted BS yesterday and then retracted it. Why are you posting it again today?

SoldierMan

Executive Member
He is saying that the Pfizer vaccine recipients produce up to 6 times less antibodies against the Delta variant compared to other variants, not compared to other people!

But of course that part is edited out of the video.

And yes, booster shots will be needed in the future if the goal is to prevent infection, because antibodies don't last forever.
However, T-cells do last, and once infected, the T-cell response is greater in vaccinated people than unvaccinated people (see the paper I linked to previously).

You posted this twisted BS yesterday and then retracted it. Why are you posting it again today?

Yes, and, that's what I said, against the Indian variant there is 6 times less antibodies. You argued that vaccine immune response is better than a natural response to variants. Here is clear evidence that that is definitely not the case.

I am using it in the correct context now, not how the previous site twisted it. Keep up.

Swa

Honorary Master
Swa only believes in pseudo bullshit that meets his agenda.
It comes from your own official sources prior to Covid propaganda. But this is so a standard response, call everything that doesn't fit the narrative of vaccinate anyone and everyone into question. You bunch of circle jerkers are so insane.

Of course. No surprises here.

Youtubers offered money to disseminate anti-Vax propaganda.

Like doctors get paid by labs and drug companies? It's only when the shoe is now on the other foot this gets reported.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Yes, and, that's what I said, against the Indian variant there is 6 times less antibodies. You argued that vaccine immune response is better than a natural response to variants. Here is clear evidence that that is definitely not the case.

I am using it in the correct context now, not how the previous site twisted it. Keep up.

You seem to be turning a new leaf, for that I congratulate you.

However, you seem to misunderstand what is being said here. "Immune response" has many components. What they are talking about is that the antibodies which are produced as a response to the vaccine are up to 6 times less effective against the delta variant compared to other variants. They have not established whether the antibodies which are produced as a response to the actual virus are any more effective against the delta variant. So there is no comparison between covid produced and vaccine produced antibodies.

The article I linked to actually does compare the "immune response" between vaccinated and post-covid people, but they are comparing the T-cell response, not antibodies.

So in summary, the study that Dr Bauer did compares the effect of antibodies produced by the vaccine on different variants of the virus. The study I linked to compares the effectiveness of T-cell response between vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

I hope you can see that one cannot derive any information about how vaccinated people compare to unvaccinated people from the study Dr Bauer is talking about in your video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.