MrPrice Robbing Customers of their money

Linric

I had a serious wake up call with Mr Price and i sincerely hope there is someone on this trend that can guide me. I ordered and paid for an order 18/7/2021 and told 3-4 working days. This weekend i started calling around to all numbers i could get on Mr Price stores, they simply just don 't take calls. Got through to call center and first person was Nicole, very helpful and gave City Couriers' details. Spoke to Mpumi, they have no record of such delivery either from Mr Price or from them to deliver. I called call center back again and made with contact with an attitude of note! I insisted i want to known when I'm receiving my order.... it got so heated i asked Nonlalu if she new what customer service is and the consumer act stands for......... "no you can tell me". I must just wait, it could be 14 days, expect a delay. I was not supposed to have the couriers' details. Luckily i didn't give Nicolene's name otherwise she would now have gotten in trouble with the ONLY one willing to assist. Asked to speak to Nonlalu's manager, she insisted wanting to know why, she'll tell me the same as she's just done!!!! She literally got spiteful and arrogant......... off course a color issue because i dare query her , as CALL CENTER AGENT NOT EVEN A MANAGER! authority and what is my problem. I did eventually get through to her "boss" after holding on for 2min, obviously first telling Sinegugu what the story is. The minute she answered the call she repeated the pretext that i will just have to wait until they deliver......... read their terms and conditions. When i looked at the mail received that the order was placed and paid, NO DELIVERY DATE, NOT EVEN APPROXIMATE. I in fact sent a mail to online@mailer.mrp.com, to date not even an acknowledgement!!!!! I then went to the store where i saw the item. I was willing to cancel the order and fight getting my money back, as has BTW also been proposed by the call center agents, and take the unit of the floor and sign and indemnity if there are any scrathces, but they can't do that. A genetleman at Boksburg centre branch assisted me. HE got equally upset whilst speaking to the call centre. They gave him the run around as well. At last he was advised that delivery is scheduled for Tuesday 27/7/2021. this morning i called City couriers again because i received an update mail that "Order Status: Your order is on its way", i called City Couriers again, oh they can see there is a parcel ont it's way TO THEM, they then have to send it to the centurion site, from where they will give me a call to make delivery. So Tuesday is no longer the date/ time?????????????? Called he store back again to get guidance........ i'm prepared to actually even go and fetch it in Centurion if i have to but i'm continiously advised to be patient and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone please help me..... i need the desk urgently. Mr price just informed me now, just be patient, there is nothing they can do, that is how the online orders work. Mkululeko from the store called, he's hands are tied. So ja, is there ANYBODY than can help me. I'm a small business with allot of admin work which necesitated me to pruchase this desk. Why are they having an item on display instore that you cannot buy?? This is absolute false advertising!!!!! Rumours are doing the rounds that Massmart is looking to possibly retract from the SA. If Mr Price is one of them.......... good ridence!!!!!!!

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I had a serious wake up call with Mr Price and i sincerely hope there is someone on this trend that can guide me. I ordered and paid for an order 18/7/2021 and told 3-4 working days. This weekend i started calling around to all numbers i could get on Mr Price stores, they simply just don 't take calls. Got through to call center and first person was Nicole, very helpful and gave City Couriers' details. Spoke to Mpumi, they have no record of such delivery either from Mr Price or from them to deliver. I called call center back again and made with contact with an attitude of note! I insisted i want to known when I'm receiving my order.... it got so heated i asked Nonlalu if she new what customer service is and the consumer act stands for......... "no you can tell me". I must just wait, it could be 14 days, expect a delay. I was not supposed to have the couriers' details. Luckily i didn't give Nicolene's name otherwise she would now have gotten in trouble with the ONLY one willing to assist. Asked to speak to Nonlalu's manager, she insisted wanting to know why, she'll tell me the same as she's just done!!!! She literally got spiteful and arrogant......... off course a color issue because i dare query her , as CALL CENTER AGENT NOT EVEN A MANAGER! authority and what is my problem. I did eventually get through to her "boss" after holding on for 2min, obviously first telling Sinegugu what the story is. The minute she answered the call she repeated the pretext that i will just have to wait until they deliver......... read their terms and conditions. When i looked at the mail received that the order was placed and paid, NO DELIVERY DATE, NOT EVEN APPROXIMATE. I in fact sent a mail to online@mailer.mrp.com, to date not even an acknowledgement!!!!! I then went to the store where i saw the item. I was willing to cancel the order and fight getting my money back, as has BTW also been proposed by the call center agents, and take the unit of the floor and sign and indemnity if there are any scrathces, but they can't do that. A genetleman at Boksburg centre branch assisted me. HE got equally upset whilst speaking to the call centre. They gave him the run around as well. At last he was advised that delivery is scheduled for Tuesday 27/7/2021. this morning i called City couriers again because i received an update mail that "Order Status: Your order is on its way", i called City Couriers again, oh they can see there is a parcel ont it's way TO THEM, they then have to send it to the centurion site, from where they will give me a call to make delivery. So Tuesday is no longer the date/ time?????????????? Called he store back again to get guidance........ i'm prepared to actually even go and fetch it in Centurion if i have to but i'm continiously advised to be patient and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can someone please help me..... i need the desk urgently. Mr price just informed me now, just be patient, there is nothing they can do, that is how the online orders work. Mkululeko from the store called, he's hands are tied. So ja, is there ANYBODY than can help me. I'm a small business with allot of admin work which necesitated me to pruchase this desk. Why are they having an item on display instore that you cannot buy?? This is absolute false advertising!!!!! Rumours are doing the rounds that Massmart is looking to possibly retract from the SA. If Mr Price is one of them.......... good ridence!!!!!!!
Attempting to decode this wall of text gave me covid

maumau

Honorary Master
Can't read that.

@Linric thinks this is Hellopeter.

Have to agree Mr Price service is beyond disgusting.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
1627291844295.png

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Why don't you just say
Mr Price is kak.

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
Here's a novel idea: "Block people from using usernames that end with @gmail, outlook, hotmail.com etc.

@rpm the normies need some protection from themselves

hellfire

Honorary Master
So... Is this your first online purchase?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Wow totally incompetent. It's probably because they don't hava pure online business. They just slapped a website and courier service on their normal distribution channel that's ment for in house stuff.

Linric

Yuup never again.
First time with Mr Price.... Bid-or-buy, other online services, Amazon.......... plenty more. They can take lessons on how to manage that from Takealot. I've received purchases faster from Amazon than Takealot....... why am i the hell in with this? Wow!