MTN’s HSDPA here for Easter

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Then maybe if we're all good little boys and girls Santie Claus will bring us good tidings from the DoC :D

Perhaps MYN could distribute some free HSDPA cards in Yellow Easter Eggs?

Silent_Bob

Expert Member
lol, maybe they can actually extend their 3g service other than durban city cental, and a little by pavilion

MTNer

Silent_Bob said:
lol, maybe they can actually extend their 3g service other than durban city cental, and a little by pavilion
MTN DBN 3G coverage is somewhat limited at the mo - DBN CBD and the immediate suburbs with Pav and Gateway also with 3G coverage but that is setto change shortly. Was speaking to a site engineer from DBN who says that they will soon (a week or so) receive 3G hardware (node B's) from Ericsson and will be rolling out immediately there after according to planning req.
3G sites in DBN will also be HSDPA enabled (a number of the HSDPA cards are already in the DBN market)

Tomasz-London

MTNer - you know what? I use to appreciate honesty and having worked for MTN since its inception I find it quite beneath your company, or shall I say the company you work for, to con customers into believing that your service has been launched. Has MTN got any idea what Launch means? MTN is stooping to Telkoms level. You tell me that Ericsson is delivering your HSDPA upgrade equipment only now, so when did you order them? Last week? It seems that MTNs project management isn't up to scratch. Oh yeah, and how many "a number of HSDPA cards are already" is that? 1, 10, 100? Have you not noticed that on every post MTN is looking like an ass, yes a donkey!

No disrespect, but do you actually work for MTN? If so, does MTN pay you to post on this forum? If they don't pay you get back to your work and make sure MTN order the HSDPA upgrade equipment.

Gatvol of this SA bullsh!t!
Telkom - Crap
Government - Crap
Vodacom (Telkom) - Crap
And now MTN?

MCe

“The availability of HSDPA data cards has been a problem for MTN, with ‘most stock being sold through into the corporate market’. According to Daniels users will not have to wait too much longer.”:p :confused: :rolleyes:
MTNer

Wat eis da diferense beetwin koporate maaket and yousers? In mie work kapasitie Eye youse koporate akount and in mie prievate kapasity Eye youse a prievate akount, in both keises I am a youser (oder?). mini mani moo, who is the brightest of all?:eek:

MCs act like they don't Know