MTN 100GB Anytime + 100GB Night Surfer Contract - R349 p/m

wizardofid

Executive Member
How much is that? I’m also on the Rain Unlimited off-peak which hasn’t been too bad for downloads. Can definitely do more than the MTN 200GB monthly allocation on that.
R299.00 no rain here, figuratively and literally lol. On 20/30 now barely lasts me the month now two years later, 50 will be much welcomed.

abzo

Honorary Master
R299.00 no rain here, figuratively and literally lol. On 20/30 now barely lasts me the month now two years later, 50 will be much welcomed.
60/60 used to easily last me the month. Most of the time I wouldn’t even finish it. But now with working from home it gets tricky so the Rain comes in handy.

Also now that I’ve resubscribed to PS Plus, the two free monthly games are usually around 100GB alone.

wizardofid

Executive Member
60/60 used to easily last me the month. Most of the time I wouldn’t even finish it. But now with working from home it gets tricky so the Rain comes in handy.

Also now that I’ve resubscribed to PS Plus, the two free monthly games are usually around 100GB alone.
Checked the yellow trader this morning no cool deals, :(. Still 80gig for R299.00 sim only.

I checked the MTN map I do have fixed MTN coverage or so the map says out here, so I can get 75/75 for R399 with the fixed LTE router.Their routers are crap.While my B315 doesn't support fixed LTE it is miles better then the crap mtn wants to offer.

Not sure whether I want to stick it out and wait, just pull the trigger and get it over and done with, I don't see them coming out with better data deals soon.

wizardofid

Executive Member
@abzo

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, R299.00 for 80gig 50/30. Not bad, upgrade done and dusted, paying R20.00 less now. Took 10 minutes, prorate data allocated, butter smooth compared to the stupid upgrade in March which took nearly 28 days to do, and still not being billed correctly. :(

abzo

Honorary Master
I'm starting to think that maybe I should have kept the 70+70 for R349 :eek:

Do you know if existing deals continue on month-to-month or does promo data fall off when the contract expires?

wizardofid

Executive Member
I'm starting to think that maybe I should have kept the 70+70 for R349 :eek:

Do you know if existing deals continue on month-to-month or does promo data fall off when the contract expires?
Promo data falls away, if you go month to month. Still, I went with the MTNmy choice 20gig a new package they added last month, month to month it will be 20/20 for R299.00 which isn't bad.

However MTN has new 3 month contracts, pricing is however whack because it is only 3 months and gets more night express data as promotional, right direction, just really bad deals.

mtn.jpg

What vodacon offers........same as MTN, but it is vodacon......:(
vodacom.jpg

Last edited:

Leo007

Few days ago I received an SMS from MTN about home wifi package i.e Fix Lte anytime 110 GB + 110 night data + Their ZTE router for 499 PM for 24 months. If this is true then it not bad but as usual MTN has a hidden catch somewhere...
I am waiting for Vodacom deal for this month to see what they offer.