MTN 1TB deals

Stevewarren

I've had big balls ups with night data. Usually it's at the beginning of when you get your data allocation. Sometimes it can take up to three days after for it to finally start using the night data bundle.

I check now everytime at the begining of a new data cycle if it's using the night data bundle. Once it starts using it I've never had it not use it for that months data. So just make sure everytime your data resets, it's a real pain in the ass.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
haha what balls

i have both TM and MTN sims that go to night data

usually i give it till like 5 past 12 before i start DLs but never has it taken normal data

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
haha what balls

i have both TM and MTN sims that go to night data

usually i give it till like 5 past 12 before i start DLs but never has it taken normal data
The even funnier part is i have gotten my 30day usage report and it shows times like 1am data usage etc etc.. so its way past that little leeway i used to give as well

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
The even funnier part is i have gotten my 30day usage report and it shows times like 1am data usage etc etc.. so its way past that little leeway i used to give as well

damn and they still got time to respond with kark responses

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
damn and they still got time to respond with kark responses
Yea, tell me about it!

My data is gone... i have to wait till the 12th..

Some days when im at work and so is the Mrs and chidler at school there's like 8 gigs usage...?

Dean01

Apologies if this has already been confirmed. But does data share work on this plan? If so, is it for the entire 1TB or partial?

Blazzok

Just FYI, I wanted to sign up for the 1TB data deal (which you have to take with the router, can't be sim only for some reason). MTN informed me now that they have no stock of the router in the country at all, so currently it isn't possible to sign up for the 1TB deal.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Just FYI, I wanted to sign up for the 1TB data deal (which you have to take with the router, can't be sim only for some reason). MTN informed me now that they have no stock of the router in the country at all, so currently it isn't possible to sign up for the 1TB deal.

They had a better uptake than expected, and have reached their internal limit. Hopefully wrong ...

Blazzok

Update: MTN phoned me this morning, they managed to find and order a few routers, should be here by Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully it works out this time.

Apogee

Isn't that a good example of bait and switch?

Dubai

Guys just to confirm can the data be shared on this package?
If yes is it the full 1tb? Screenshot_20201125-070728_Chrome.jpg

ErRoR_nAiK

How long does the application usually take?
I signed up online for a line addition on my existing contract on the 20th. Got the email with a reference number saying that someone will contact me to get bank statements etc.

This Friday will be a week and no one has contacted me yet.