MTN 1TB deals

Crumbl0x

Where did you get this from. I don't see anything online.
October pamphlet linked a little below, I'm going to email them about a few questions around this anyways if new info doesn't come around eventually.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
The 1TB deal says 500GB bonus data. Does that mean 1.5TB of data every month for 24 months?

I remember not too long ago MTN advertised some bonus data and did a uturn on the ad and said it was included

yeah mtn ads are the worst

ask @abzo

unobeat

Looks good
So if i take the month to month deal, i then need to get their Device which i need to buy for once off fee of R2319?

Oh btw the deal is a fixed LTE line?

RedViking

Nord of the South
October pamphlet linked a little below, I'm going to email them about a few questions around this anyways if new info doesn't come around eventually.
Yeah nothing in the pamphlet regarding this. Wonder where OP got it from.

Matt91

Expert Member
Yeah nothing in the pamphlet regarding this. Wonder where OP got it from.

It's in the pamphlet not much info though. Also battled to find it. Bottom of page 3

Also : definitely fixed LTE

1601540622986.png

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
MTN Month-to-Month Data and Router Offers: Available from 01/10/2020 – 31/10/2020. New or existing MTN customers who sign up for an additional SIM and customers who are eligible for an upgrade on selected MTN Home Wi-Fi month-to-month plans or My MTNChoice Data month-to-month plans with a qualifying router will get the first month’s subscription free from MTN. The qualifying router must be paid upfront. These deals will be available on BRC, on selected My MTNChoice 20GB, My MTNChoice 10GB, My MTNChoice 5GB, My MTNChoice 2GB, MTN Home Wi-Fi 75GB, MTN Home Wi-Fi 110GB and MTN Home Wi-Fi 200GB price plans

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
So i can just take the Sim only and there will be no need for a device option as it is not LTE Fixed?

no as explained mychoice is the one you can go anywhere

with home lte they fix the lte to your router at home

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
i read somewhere with fixed lte they fix the data to the address

not sure if true

netstrider

Expert Member
i read somewhere with fixed lte they fix the data to the address

not sure if true
Yes, so they check whether you are in a qualifying area first.

The router/sim then gets locked to a tower. Same with Supersonic, neighbour has it and when he moves the router from one room to the next it drops after a while and Supersonic has to reactivate it again.