MTN Black Friday Discussions

akescpt

Honorary Master
Data allocation incorrect for this month. Ffs this is not a hard thing to do. You offered the data. I accepted the terms. Idiots.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
My app shows 0 everything but my sim is working... i honestly have no words
And the billing is now showing R499

floatpoint

My app shows 0 everything but my sim is working... i honestly have no words
And the billing is now showing R499
Not sure how the app works, but in the "Bill so far" section I see an amount of R515. The "Outstanding" section shows the correct R499. Hopefully the R499 is what will be deducted. Not to pleased to be debitted more than the agreed contract amount.

My promo data didn’t carry over like it usually does. I got my correct allocations tho
I dont recall promo data ever carrying over on my previous 60+60. Just the data left over from the standard 30GB allocation. Seems to be the same on the 500+500 package. What package are you on?

wcm

Not sure how the app works, but in the "Bill so far" section I see an amount of R515. The "Outstanding" section shows the correct R499. Hopefully the R499 is what will be deducted. Not to pleased to be debitted more than the agreed contract amount.

I dont recall promo data ever carrying over on my previous 60+60. Just the data left over from the standard 30GB allocation. Seems to be the same on the 500+500 package. What package are you on?
I've got R515 on bill so far and 0 on outstanding.

I'm on the R499 contract. No idea what's happening at the moment.

Bilaal_H31

Hi

Does any one perhaps have any solution or can provide any assistance in regards to the problem below ?

I Renewed My Contract with MTN Retentions Department Last Year on the Black Friday Week

MTN has been Crediting me with the incorrect minutes and data I have contacted MTN Customer Care and they say I need to contact the Retentions Department as it was renewed with Retentions

When I contact the Retentions Department they say they are Escalating the Case And my emails do not get a response I do not end up getting any feedback this has been going on for one month.

I do have proof of the deal that was signed with the MTN agent via email.

Does anyone know of anything else that can be done as this is frustrating and loading airtime ends up costing me more then the contract.
Managed to sort this out

lotus4052

I found this on the MTN website:

"Who is MTN DataShare available to?
All MTN PayAsYouGo, MTN Flexi, MTN Classic and My MTNChoice customers."

So why can we not share data on the "My MTNChoice 400GB" plan?

Lakhi10

Should be any outstanding fees plus one months fee for early cancellation
Define out standing
For example if I decide 10 months down the line
I want to cancel do I pay the rest of 14 months and a month extra
Or just the month I'm in and the next month penalty

tattoo002

I found this on the MTN website:

"Who is MTN DataShare available to?
All MTN PayAsYouGo, MTN Flexi, MTN Classic and My MTNChoice customers."

So why can we not share data on the "My MTNChoice 400GB" plan?
This is an old question.
Please phone MTN and complain and see when they will fix it.