MTN Black Friday Discussions

azbob

Honorary Master
No we must all get the discount.

tenor.gif

airborne

Honorary Master
I also got told now 9th of Jan as the revised ETA.

Looks like it's going to be one of those stories...

uzairb

Was also called by a consultant who says the fix did not work and implementation has been moved to the 09th....
She passed the R250 credit per month for 2 months..

Stevewarren

Are we all going to have to contact them to get the 50% off?
I'm in no mood to deal with customer care at the moment.

adrianZA

no idea, that was after emailing jaqui

so they dont want to move some data over for me so they will credit my account

email jaqui and one of her reps will get back

tell them about the 50% credit and they must do it

i did tell that rep that over 100 people complaining about datashare
Hi, what is Jacqui’s email address please :)

Inviter

Mine also shows 5G Unlimited, with my bill showing as R2140.
The consultant messed up and now refuses to reply to my emails.
I have logged a complaint and escalated a few times, still waiting for a resolution after 1 week
Mtn got back to me only yesterday after many emails and complaints. The reply is from my query in early December. The 'champion' told me that because my line is on a business account, the package will be the MTN 5G Unlimited.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?
I just have a gut feeling this is incorrect just to get me off thier backs. He even said there is no data share on any of the black friday data deals.

Biks

Mtn got back to me only yesterday after many emails and complaints. The reply is from my query in early December. The 'champion' told me that because my line is on a business account, the package will be the MTN 5G Unlimited.

I just have a gut feeling this is incorrect just to get me off thier backs. He even said there is no data share on any of the black friday data deals.
So I was moved to the 5g unlimited package for a month, also paid R499 for that month.
then MTN moved me to the correct 500GB package also at R499 per month towards the end of Jan, it took a complaint for them to action it.
I am also on the business account if that helps.

Inviter

So I was moved to the 5g unlimited package for a month, also paid R499 for that month.
then MTN moved me to the correct 500GB package also at R499 per month towards the end of Jan, it took a complaint for them to action it.
I am also on the business account if that helps.
Where did you send the complaint to?

Which department?

airborne

Honorary Master

They should have emailed you a copy of the contract after you upgraded, what does it say on that?

Biks

Where did you send the complaint to?

Which department?
email businesscomplaints@mtn.com with the details, a consultant will be assigned to the complaint and assist you further.
I had incorrect black friday upgrades for both of my contracts, which were eventually sorted out after lodging complaints via this email address.
it did take some time though.

Inviter

It's got the code on it, just go look back on this thread and find the posts where they have the BF contract codes and corresponding name/specs listed.
The code matches the mtn my choice packages. So I had the right feeling and the champion bullsh1tt3d me. Mtn needs to get themselves in order.