Mtn black Friday rumor?

Bunta

The personalised deals were a selection from that table, although there isn't clarity on whether the night data is accurate. That table was posted by an MTN insider, it's not available officially anywhere
Ah ok, thanks.

CUDlybunny

Expert Member
The personalised deals were a selection from that table, although there isn't clarity on whether the night data is accurate. That table was posted by an MTN insider, it's not available officially anywhere
When I spoke with a rep a couple days back there was confusion over the total amount of gb day and night but I was later called back and confirmed its as is in that table. Couple people here have already taken the deals out and received the indicated amount pro rata.

Puri

Yes the MTN rep. Told me they they are early black Friday deals.

That's why I was wondering if minutes can be added on to the data contracts but I was told that can't be done.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Yes the MTN rep. Told me they they are early black Friday deals.

That's why I was wondering if minutes can be added on to the data contracts but I was told that can't be done.
Anyone tried this in CPT stores ?

FlashSA

Executive Member
Go to the store deals no special deal loaded or available
I ask them about the 60gb+30gb it shows only 30gb
For one of my sims, the lady said it was not showing the 60GB. She spoke to the manager, who told her that any 2016 Black Friday can get ANY 2018 deal in "the table".

I signed
She did
Profit

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
For one of my sims, the lady said it was not showing the 60GB. She spoke to the manager, who told her that any 2016 Black Friday can get ANY 2018 deal in "the table".

I signed
She did
Profit
Where ..what store

Please people add this details to posts

or get the name of the person and we can all do upgrades by her ..over the phone

Stevewarren

Do it over the phone, call 083 123 3667

I got no sms or email but I can get those deals.
Shot dude, called that number and got a helpful guy who migrated me to the 100GB package, he said the night data is 100GB too but I doubt it. When will I get the data I wonder?

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
so if you take out those contracts now it goes pro rata right ...I have lots of gigs left from my current 50gig

that falls way or not ?

Stevewarren

Yes, it wall fall away because it was promotional data
So should I use my promo data now? It hasn't updated yet.
Still have like 49GB of my old 50GB deal for this month.

In other words will I get a pro-rata data this month or will it only start next month?

Last edited:

DemonSplicer

I'm assuming you've got the fibre at home? In that case, the 20GB deal for R149 bundled with your unlimited call package would be a great self-built bundle.
I see though that Vox’s Black Friday special is going to beR129 for a standalone uncapped/umlimited voice line (60%) discount... that is R129 p/m for unlimited calls...

IMG_0652.JPG