Mtn black Friday rumor?

Stevewarren

For one of my sims, the lady said it was not showing the 60GB. She spoke to the manager, who told her that any 2016 Black Friday can get ANY 2018 deal in "the table".

I signed
She did
Profit
You get your night express data yet ? How do you check if you have? I had like 47GB of my 50GB left that I got on the 12 they added like 30GB but I don't see any night data yet. I just migrated at 16:30 today though so maybe it's still going to come.

Midnights_Ghost

You get your night express data yet ? How do you check if you have? I had like 47GB of my 50GB left that I got on the 12 they added like 30GB but I don't see any night data yet. I just migrated at 16:30 today though so maybe it's still going to come.
You mean you got to keep for 47 gigs from the 2016 promo after you upgraded? I'm holding off to waste the data on PS updates a bit more before upgrading my contract

Stevewarren

It's weird, the emails don't mention night time data at all but the mtn guy that migrated me said I would get 100 GB night time data. Haven't got any yet.

eehellfire

Executive Member
Does anyone know if I take the Data deals attached if I will be able to add on minutes? OR if its a data only sim.Apparently we can upgrade to these deals as early black friday deal.

The 60GB +30GB seems like a good deal + add on some minutes for calls. View attachment 578200
Do you feel like phoning MTN to ask? Report back here?

Puri

@Stevewarren : I was told the same now after calling MTN Direct.

So looks like if we take the 60GB Day + 30GB Night= 90GB + buy add on minutes, it will work out cheaper.

Stevewarren

I was told I'm only getting my night express next month. Any of you guys take one of the deals and get there night express yet?

wizardofid

Executive Member
I received 8GB of the 10GB night express as it was pro-rata
I never got my pro rate night express, on the 12th I never got my additional 10gb night express, 4 fing different escalation numbers, 3 of then closed one still open whether or not they are going to fix remains to be seen.

The nice thing however the prorate part of the bill was 100% discounted, because of all of the screw ups :(
Will tackle it again on Monday.

Stevewarren

I don't understand it either, I've got 50 GB of anytime data extra on top of the 45 GB I had left of the old black Friday deal but no night express.

wizardofid

Executive Member
Holy shyte on the phone with them now they can't grasp I didn't get the complete data allocation I was suppose to get....I specifically when with this, because of the night express........FFS !