Mtn black Friday rumor?

marioat1

Expert Member
Are you serious, so I (as a BF2016 customer) can phone that 083123 number and request that upgrade now?
It was posted in a WhatsApp group earlier today.
With the chat I had with call centre manager yesterday s9 and mate20pro can be swopped with the p20pro, pricing will need to be obtained still.

shamalh108

Hi All, Any of you have any idea how to opt in to the marketing SMS's? I haven't received any promo's, I received an SMS to say that I'm not opted in so i wont receive offers but I missed that, now when I respond to it, the response is not valid. Called MTN now, call center has no idea how to opt back in. :oops:

mercury12

Expert Member
I have just upgraded to the R299 60 + 60 GB today, I got 21GB Data Share recurring, 21GB Night (pro-rata) and retained the remaining 44GB, 198sms's and 151 anytime minutes to any network.
I was offered R299 60GB + 60 GB deal, didnt realise it came with datashare and minutes! They didnt mention this when I spoke to the consultant. I have two sims so the datashare would really help.

Puri

Hi All, Any of you have any idea how to opt in to the marketing SMS's? I haven't received any promo's, I received an SMS to say that I'm not opted in so i wont receive offers but I missed that, now when I respond to it, the response is not valid. Called MTN now, call center has no idea how to opt back in. :oops:
Call MTN Direct, I also didn't get an sms but my offers were on the system.

travcaine

My spouse is due for her upgrade on 1 December, will she be able to early upgrade to these new deals? It is only 1 week earlier.

Leisure Larry

Yes you can. I am currently on a business package and share my data
thanks.
is your package a Made 4 Me or an MTN Choice package?
the consultant tells me that i cannot share data on any business packages as they are Made 4 Me packages.

Suspect99

Executive Member
Business bf deals
Sorry for being a bit dense. But how exactly do I sign up for this package. I have a black friday or rather Cyber monday sim. Is there a link for them or do I have to call a number?