Mtn black Friday rumor?

airborne

Executive Member
Tested mine again laptop and tablet, still zero throughput and in a browser it shows the Mtn you have run out of funds page. If you open the Mtn app with the sim in the tablet it shows all the info of the main sim, 80gb+ of data etc so its still linked.

Not sure what's wrong.

momo235

Tested mine again laptop and tablet, still zero throughput and in a browser it shows the Mtn you have run out of funds page. If you open the Mtn app with the sim in the tablet it shows all the info of the main sim, 80gb+ of data etc so its still linked.

Not sure what's wrong.
Same happened with mine after the 16gb disappeared.

Not sure what's wrong.
Are you data sharing? Or have data sharing activated with no numbers linked?

I had the issue similar to that. It turns out that when you data share the 40 gigs gets allocated to the "data share pool" and the dual sim cannot access it and it will only access the promo 2.5 gigs and then the 1 gig that comes with the Made for Me M.

To fix it, I deregistered from data sharing completely

airborne

Executive Member
Are you data sharing? Or have data sharing activated with no numbers linked?

I had the issue similar to that. It turns out that when you data share the 40 gigs gets allocated to the "data share pool" and the dual sim cannot access it and it will only access the promo 2.5 gigs and then the 1 gig that comes with the Made for Me M.

To fix it, I deregistered from data sharing completely
Yes I do have Datashare activated, I need to use that for my prepaid voice sim. I'm going to try add the dualsim sim as one of the Datashare numbers, that'll save me having a prepaid sim that I need to maintain.

wizardofid

Expert Member
As you can see I'm on the R299 60Gb+60Gb package. Anyone know what's up with the high billing?
Log on to MTN active, should show all the deduction from there.MTN doesn't load special subscription onto the system, only the specials.So they charge you for the normal prices after which all the special subscription fees are applied.

B_Real420

Log on to MTN active, should show all the deduction from there.MTN doesn't load special subscription onto the system, only the specials.So they charge you for the normal prices after which all the special subscription fees are applied.
You've saved me the hassle of going to our useless Mtn store, thank you.

skimread

Executive Member
Just got this SMS.
"As per regulation from 1 March 2019, when your data is used up your internet will be put on hold. To continue using data replay Yes to Opt-in."

It also seems my unused data is rolling over from previous month.

rodga

Executive Member
I get this error trying to register my number....

Associated business is not registered on MTN active.