Mtn black Friday rumor?

Midnights_Ghost

Is there a way that I can check which data is expiring? On the app it says X amount expiring in October but that's the entire balance. I want to see the carried over balance from last month, just to see if that is being used first as it should be

Speedster

Executive Member
Is there a way that I can check which data is expiring? On the app it says X amount expiring in October but that's the entire balance. I want to see the carried over balance from last month, just to see if that is being used first as it should be
*141*1#

Midnights_Ghost

It should say you have x GB available of which y GB expires on "date"
This is what I get on *141*1# Option 3 (Data)

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-20 at 11.04.57(2).jpeg
Option 1 from there gives this:
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-20 at 11.04.57(1).jpeg

Option 1 again gives this
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-20 at 11.04.57.jpeg

My day data shows 39 GBs valid until 09/10 so I cant really tell if any of that 39 gigs is from last month or if all is from this month allocation. Yesterday I had 45 or so gigs and I wanted to know if that 5 gigs was being used from last month

naeem.ally

My dual sim seems to have stopped working from last night. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Awesum

Expert Member
Is the anyone on the made for me business account and have data share to a prepaid SIM?

Mtn cannot get data share to work and now tell me that I cannot use data share on a prepaid SIM from the MadeFor Me Business account.

wizardofid

Executive Member
R10 is minor in the grand "scam" of things got an email last month mine was going up R15 for both contracts.It's still cheaper then what I paid afrihost and the amount of data.

airborne

Executive Member
R10 is minor in the grand "scam" of things got an email last month mine was going up R15 for both contracts.It's still cheaper then what I paid afrihost and the amount of data.
It's principle of it, if it was month to month with no penalty to cancel then different story, is there anything to stop them from jacking it up by R50 next time if they so decide?

I wonder how they would respond if I said I only had R290 to pay each month?