Mtn black Friday rumor?

airborne

Executive Member
Off the topic here. I’m currently on the 299 package and everyday between 5.30 and 10pm, I’m unable to open any media on my device, Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram etc. does anybody else have similar issues?
You've had some heavy Internet users move into your hood recently and they are slamming your local tower from when they get home after work till they go to bed.

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Cancellations was discussed in the past couple of pages. Did anyone actually follow through with cancelling their SIM only contract?

What were the penalties if any?

ebendl

Expert Member
Cancellations was discussed in the past couple of pages. Did anyone actually follow through with cancelling their SIM only contract?

What were the penalties if any?
Nope, i am somehow able to continue buying additional monthly voice bundles on my My MTNChoice 10GB so I left it as is.

Midnights_Ghost

Is anyone having problems with their dual sim and data sharing?

Last night my first dual sim stopper working, it was using the data from the base contract (2 gigs). After that 2 gigs was finished I was getting a "nofunds" page pop up. I just enabled data sharing and continued as normal.

Today, my second dual sim got the same problem. The base contract data finished first and I get the no funds page again, but this time when I try data sharing to the second number it says "this number cannot be added to your data share beneficiary list"

Problems at mtn or did they finally catch on to us?

HoosenE

Had a similar problem, on The Mtn App, Delink the number from Data Sharing, then try again

Midnights_Ghost

Had a similar problem, on The Mtn App, Delink the number from Data Sharing, then try again
On my second dual sim. The number isnt linked to data sharing. It isnt allowing me to link it at all. My first dual sim is working properly