• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Mtn black Friday rumor?

airborne

Executive Member
If my contract expires on the 8th of December and the contract rolls over each month on the 14th which will be the last month that gets the 50gb and when is the earliest I can hand in notice to cancel the contract and convert it to prepaid?

If my contract expires on the 8th of December and the contract rolls over each month on the 14th which will be the last month that gets the 50gb and when is the earliest I can hand in notice to cancel the contract and convert it to prepaid?
8th nov think you need to give 30 days notice.

airborne

Executive Member
8th nov think you need to give 30 days notice.
If I give notice to cancel and convert to prepaid on the 8th of November and on Black friday 23rd of November there's some awesome Mtn deal will I still be able to migrate my contract that's in the cancellation process to the new contract offer?

If I give notice to cancel and convert to prepaid on the 8th of November and on Black friday 23rd of November there's some awesome Mtn deal will I still be able to migrate my contract that's in the cancellation process to the new contract offer?
Yep should be to stop the cancel process to upgrade, they won't say no to your money :)

wizardofid

Expert Member
I'm due for an upgrade, should I upgrade now or wait til black Friday.
Last year there weren't any specials of note due to most still being on the previous contract special.This year there should be some exceptional deals again, I just signed up to a contract special in june, not sure if I will qualify or even able to get another contract that soon.

So I will definitely hold out...

skimread

Executive Member
I got an SMS saying I am eligible for an early upgrade as my 24 month contract will be up for renewal on the 5th of December. Somehow I don't think they will be able to match their previous deal