• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Mtn black Friday rumor?

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
yeah mtn is in trouble again ...no more free twitter as well so maybe they coming up with some social media bundle or many gigs

GPS

The 50Gb promo was available to loyal customers about 2 months before the Black Friday deal. The 50gb, 10000 free minutes fell away end of last month on my first contract. Still have 1 Black Friday 50Gb deal at least.

It truly sucks not having all that data anymore.

The 50Gb promo was available to loyal customers about 2 months before the Black Friday deal. The 50gb, 10000 free minutes fell away end of last month on my first contract. Still have 1 Black Friday 50Gb deal at least.

My brother had one of those pre Black Friday deals, he did not upgrade and let it finish, a week or so after it expired, he received an sms to say that Mtn had allocated him 20 gigs of data for free

airborne

Executive Member
My brother had one of those pre Black Friday deals, he did not upgrade and let it finish, a week or so after it expired, he received an sms to say that Mtn had allocated him 20 gigs of data for free
Please ask him to confirm with MTN if it's a once off thing or if it will continue each month getting 20gb?

Also ask if it being a pre black Friday deal may mean it's different to the BF contracts.

Tovad

Take note of the 2nd screenshop - the discount will also fall away, the R150 50gb contracts had a R87 discount so once the contracts go into month 25 it'll be R218/pm and all the perks gone.
Note that GPS did not mention the contract discount being removed on his 25th month - maybe the discount applies to the contract type and were not part of the black Friday promo?