MTN CEO exit a loss, says Vodacom

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Yes, the company was run so badly, with such poor systems, someone new might actually fix their issues and make MTN more competitive, so it truly is a loss for VC...

Thor

Honorary Master
It is a loss, because Vodacom is p I ssing their pants cause the new guy, might not be corrupted and turn MTN around

Insint

Expert Member
It's a loss for Vodacom because now somebody might be able to steer people towards MTN and not away to Vodacom and the competition.

Electron1

Expert Member
If he has resigned due to the Nigerian Fine mess, at least he is one of a few CEOs who take responsibility for their mistakes.

marine1

Honorary Master
A loss why?
Now you need to find another person to collude with?
FFs MTN broke the law in another country, why is there now such a big outcry??
They broke the law, they got caught and fined and now must pay

R13...

Honorary Master
If he has resigned due to the Nigerian Fine mess, at least he is one of a few CEOs who take responsibility for their mistakes.
He'd been fired anyway. The PIC are calling for more heads over this mess.

marine1

Honorary Master
MTN thought this would be like ICASA, do as they please and know ICASA cant do a damn thing.
Well it wasnt ICASA however, I bet someone is busy "resolving" this behind the scenes so no amount of very little will be paid.

Napalm2880

Expert Member
I don't see this as showing any kind of responsibility. He's just taken a package and left it for someone else to fix?

Napalm2880

Expert Member
MTN thought this would be like ICASA, do as they please and know ICASA cant do a damn thing.
Well it wasnt ICASA however, I bet someone is busy "resolving" this behind the scenes so no amount of very little will be paid.
So it's a good time to buy MTN shares?