MTN changed the date they load data bundles to 11th but nothing loaded today(11th)??

riscbroker

Expert Member
The way I read it, new data should have been loaded up midnight of the 10th, but I just checked and I haven't had a new bundle loaded. Luckily I had low usage this month so I still have data available.

airborne

Executive Member
The way I read it, new data should have been loaded up midnight of the 10th, but I just checked and I haven't had a new bundle loaded. Luckily I had low usage this month so I still have data available.
I'm in the opposite position, flattened my data yesterday and now nada.

wizardofid

Expert Member
Ok so I'm one day premature on using up all my data, I'll get my new data after midnight tonight?
I don't know if it's the same for every one, been like this for me for the past 4 months.That said I find the 12th an odd day, I prefer getting it at the end of the month or the start of each month, middle of the month is wacky.

Tovad

Mine had been renewed on the 14th of every month - I also got the SMS and I also now sit with very little data left...

Fcon_Vpro

Yello, in our effort to improve our customer experience MTN will be changing the date on which your inclusive value, data bundles and value-added services are being provisioned to the 11th of every month. As a result of this change your new invoice will be 11 October 2018. Your debit order date and payment due date will remain unchanged. We don't anticipate any disruptions to services or billing during this process.
I also got the sms. I’ve never understood why they do everything in the middle of the month. I thought it was only me but I’m glad to see it’s other people as well.

I’m just low on minutes. Have like 30seconds left. Hoping it’s loaded at midnight

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Ouch just learnt about this with 20GB available and more than that queued up for use. I planned to use during Saturday and now it is gone and the new bundle is in.

There should have been a carry over instead this one time. And at least an email and a notification on their portal which I have checked daily to monitor my usage.

wizardofid

Expert Member
mine got loaded, now I have a new issue, the bundle I have comes with midnight express, but the deducted data from the main bundle, it's like 25mb no biggie but still.

tridev

Also got mine this morning. Usually it got loaded the 14th. I got no SMS to say it loaded, I only noticed because I checked the balance on the app and USSD

Nadir

I also got mine this morning and I only found about the change reading this thread. I didn't get an email or sms notifying me of any change. I still had 24 gigs to use to download PS4 updates this weekend before the 14th. Damn