MTN launches ‘InternetOnTV’ at R999

Joe Average

Good lord, another rapist TARGETING the poor!

At least this rapist will do it quicker at 7.2 Mb/s

It shocks me that these products ain't subsidized by the government, because that is their motto - keep the poor uninformed and suppressed else they'll vote for another party.

Last edited:

MasterTech

Wonder how they expect to take internet to the masses with stupid products like this.I have a cleaner at work who is a close friend and he was so excited about this cos now he can provide internet for his kids. Once I told him he needs to buy airtime to surf, he was not so excited.

rorz0r

Executive Member
25tubmw.jpg

=)

Lol, do MTN know what internet is? No-one is even "driving" in that pic, just sitting smiling at a webpage :p (which looks like badger badger badger for sale on gumtree)

simbao53

No storage device connection + what can you do with 75MB @ R60? Otherwise, a great product for the intended market.

Not for me, Thank you!

simbao53

Lol, do MTN know what internet is? No-one is even "driving" in that pic, just sitting smiling at a webpage :p (which looks like badger badger badger for sale on gumtree)

LOL @R60 per 75MB thats all you can afford to do! web 2.0 at a glance! What a rip off!

BGE

Expert Member
What a cr@p product... what a cr@p name... not that it matters but many a marketing idiot could have thought of something better than that:

Options:

Ag forgot it... what a joke! But again someone is going to fall for it... shame!

mouks

Expert Member
No storage device connection + what can you do with 75MB @ R60? Otherwise, a great product for the intended market.

Not for me, Thank you!

facebook and 5 youtube clips and your waisted..... I used there data bundle awhile back. You can only recharge your bundle once a month. I bought 10Mb for R10 one day had to check my mail or something. The next day I bought a sh*t load of pre paid airtime and when I tried to change it to 500mb they told me you can only topup once every 30days ....... Dont know maybe it has changed since then.

Keeper

Honorary Master

heh it IS badger badger badger! got a good eye there =)

sannie zwane

MTN Rates

This is truely accessible to the masses, however am not sure that the masses will afford the the MTN rates.... For the price of 999 would appreciate data bundle of 500 given MTN rates. For real this need to change.:confused: