MTN launches Black Friday sale

So 50gb anytime for 199. Will grab this and cancel supersonic flte which i use as backup. Unless supersonic uncapped lte has a really good fup then I will move to that deal.
f15be5205e838fcbd9c70210b04abd3c.jpg

I didn't think I'd say this, but Bank Zero's website is a hundred times better than MTN's. What a horrid experience for a new customer. :{

Filled in the form for the R299 100GB package
Mtn called, completed the lengthy credit check etc and then denied that any such package exists.
The data is actually 120gb split up and only 50GB is anytime.
They even claimed that the 100GB anytime package is only available from black Friday.

I went back on the site and read out exactly what's written there, only to be told that mtn operates on 2 different systems to issue contracts. And the person who called me only has access to one of them.
So she needs to call me a hundred times, call the business line to speak to me and even openly lie.

She Tried to force me saying that if I reapply then another credit check will be done and it will harm my credit rating.

Mtn called, completed the lengthy credit check etc and then denied that any such package exists.
They even claimed that the 100GB anytime package is only available from black Friday.

I went back on the site and read out exactly what's written there, only to be told that mtn operates on 2 different systems to issue contracts. And the person who called me only has access to one of them.
So she needs to call me a hundred times, call the business line to speak to me and even openly lie.

She Tried to force me saying that if I reapply then another credit check will be done and it will harm my credit rating.
That's MTN for you..........

AmaZinger, it's as if MTN goes out of its way to piss off customers.

I was only looking at prepaid deals and MTN's website pissed on my battery to the point where I lost interest.

I've only now looked at Vodacom's website, I have not seen any prepaid Black Friday stuff on there but I after clicking on a "SHOW ALL DEALS" button and scrolling to the end without finding anything worthwhile, I came across Vodacom's middle finger:

d196158044590eae795500802d77edb597f7d61fe59a4958cb4c6eca4140f27e.png

MTN’s FAKE FRIDAY!!! - Went to the Fourways Store today to get one of those prepaid 50gig specials for once off R199 - was told it was a “misprint” - adverts in media and store clearly display available from 20 Nov to 9 Dec! also no where does it say while stocks last! @mybroadband - please investigate! I went there based on your article!

Attachments

• 71E1E2C0-E83E-4553-9BFC-B3D34EF2ED05.jpeg
    71E1E2C0-E83E-4553-9BFC-B3D34EF2ED05.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 25
MTN’s FAKE FRIDAY!!! - Went to the Fourways Store today to get one of those prepaid 50gig specials for once off R199 - was told it was a “misprint” - adverts in media and store clearly display available from 20 Nov to 9 Dec! also no where does it say while stocks last! @mybroadband - please investigate! I went there based on your article!
@rpm

Back