MTN Mahala starter pack offers free calls, Internet, SMS

siyya

Banned
It sounds a bit complicated for me. Why mtn does not make things simplier?

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
MTN is all smoke and mirrors. I'm off to Cell C this month.

IRVING

10MB (Megabytes) of data for R100 or more airtime
:sick:

This is why I have never bothered to go anywhere near MTN, such pathetic promotions

dzasta2002

Wow! What a load of bollocks! They shouldn't have bothered. And you need to buy a new SIM for this!

Cell C all the way!

Randux

Expert Member
10MB is too much for the average user they should bring it down to 2MB

Grubscrew

Expert Member
hopefully MYBB will do a comparison article between the all the new prepaid offers.

GlibReaper

hopefully MYBB will do a comparison article between the all the new prepaid offers.
+1

I hope so. This is another example of the networks working incredibly hard to make it as difficult as humanly possible to compare products. A nice table to show how much better the Cell C Supacharge offering is would be nice.

*sigh* Two more months left on my MTN contract.....

Conack

Expert Member
Another steamy/stinky offer from MTN.

Old contract comes to an end in a month - haven't used it for the last 4 months as my CellC sim works out so cheap.
A moment of 3g usage on MTN and the "Free minutes" are all gone. :sick:

Khulie

MTN is definitely playing, i been on MTN Zone for more than i could remember but i have not received an 100% discount ever since they reintroduced it again, i hope the 6 months wont turn to 2 months, marketing strategy, ;)

Tomasz-London

Yay, per second billing! :)
Nay, as calls are not even close to CellCs 99c/min psb an at. :(

To hell with you, your shoddy and pathetic corporate reps and your shi tty pricing.
Been with you since 1994 and in 1.5 months I'm off to CellC.
Even with your 16% corporate discount you don't come close on pricing.

Ciao MTN!

MTN -3
CellC +3

Fiza

10MB (Megabytes) of data for R100 or more airtime? what a joke. have they not seen cell c's prepaid deal. with R100 recharge on cell c, you get 100mins free to cell c, 100 cell c sms's and 100mb data. granted it only lasts for 7 days. but i'd much rather have 100mb's data to use in 7 days than 10mb's to use over a longer period. and with cell c, R100 airtime is 100mins talktime, with mtn, even after discounts, you''d be lucky to get 50 minutes during peaktime

claudirim

10MB is too much for the average user they should bring it down to 2MB
That's only if if pay R100. Their Mahala is an word is to trick the fools, when I was on mahala I was usually paying R2.30-R3.00/min onpeak, even over the weekends I was getting no more than 40% discount.
Total rip off stay away from these crooks, called MTN! I did the best choice to move to CellC.