MTN Promotion - R2,000 cash up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
With 5G’s real-time responsiveness and consistent connections, gaming and streaming becomes a seamless experience

Itsa Trap

Expert Member
5G having speeds up to 500mbps. Lol, almost LAN speed, would be great, might have me reconsidering my Fibre if we could get the uncapped sorted out for a bit cheaper.

Skoffy2019

MTN App competition -
Because of "celebrating local talent and out-of-the-box thinkers that drive disruption and change:"

5G is setting the standard in speed with connections so seamless, it brings real-time to life, changing the way we work and play.

Donald Mpembe

5G is the fastest and newest mobile network technology.

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play.

revelation

MTN App of the Year competition

We offer an array of great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of our entrants, finalists and winners.

revelation

5G is the fastest and newest mobile network technology

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play.

Red Plumstead

Expert Member
We offer an array of great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of our entrants, finalists and winners.

Hannibal

5G is setting the standard in speed with connections so seamless, it brings real-time to life, changing the way we work and play.

seanboland

MTN App of the Year

Great opportunity for app developers to get their name out there and a chance for them to meet like-minded individuals.

seanboland

MTN 5G

Reception in my area isn't always great so I would really love 5G because it would mean faster downloads and spell an end to buffering.

Nicelef

MTN 5G:

MTN already provides me with a stable reliable 4G network connection Cannot wait for the opportunity to use 5G and move into the 4th industrial revolution

adventures

MTN App of the Year competition
I believe offers great opportunities, exposure and puts beginner App developers in the spotlight giving them a chance to get recognition

MTN 5G

Faster thus it would be giving better results to those who spend most of their lives working, playing and doing many more things using network from laptops to phones etc and who wouldn't love more speed and efficiency

DanDango

Honorary Master

DanDango

Honorary Master
5G mobile
Connect to our 5G network and enjoy fast connectivity at home or on the go.

Average speed: 50Mbps
Maximum speed: up to 500Mbps

Umzimbeet

The MTN Business App Academy is an online app development campaign, where you will be mentored and tutored by experts in the field, ensuring that you are up-skilled for a future career in app development. At the end of the 6-week online coding programme, you will participate in an exciting virtual hackathon with the objective of developing an app that solves a common social challenge facing South Africa.

At the end of this, each solution will be entered into the annual App of the Year Awards under the Best Breakthrough Developer and/or the Best Youth App categories, with the top three solutions in line for winning a share of R100 000.

The programme below outlines all the course content that will be covered each week. Sessions will run weekly on Tuesdays with recap sessions taking place on Fridays. All course material will be available for download after each session.

Status
Not open for further replies.