MTN Promotion - R2,000 cash up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gam3jaxx

I use my phone as a backup for working from home to my fibre connection , LTE is very patchy and if you have to be constantly connected to support an essential service you aren't as productive, even though the 5g devices are still priced high this will be an upgrade I will need to make this year

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
5G is the fastest and newest mobile network technology
With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play

vdpollm

MTN App of the year is a great way to develop talent in South Africa and drives positive disruption and change. The publicity of ALL the entrants, whether a final winner or not, promotes all of the excellent work done

SarelSeemonster

Great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of their entrants, finalists and winners.

CandiceL

We offer an array of great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of our entrants, finalists and winners.

5g would be great for various reasons, for me, the speed.

SarelSeemonster

Because with speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play. Yay!

vdpollm

5G is the future now and delivers on reliability in ways that 4G/LTE could not. This ensures a consistently stable and more seamless connection,

Jadax

MTN 5G
Should become the norm in the near future, good speeds, will be used in both personal and professional spaces.

Mochagal

5G is the fastest and newest mobile
network technology.

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and pla

The competition will encourage developers to showcase their new innovation and improve SA's life with the introduction of new systems to help in fighting the new diseases. it also create new work oppunitties for South frican since our economy is stagnant .
Higher performance and improved efficiency empower new user experiences and connects new industries

donougdm

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play.

Like Quote

tigermoth

Great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of our entrants, finalists and winners.

MJK02

Get massive media exposure and publicity to all the entrants, finalists and winners.

ysfj

We living through the Digital Revolution of the World. DISRUPTIVE change such as speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is a needed change in the way we work and play.

App of the Year has set the bar as the premier app development competition in the country, thanks to the amazing calibre of entrants. This is a needed initiative to assist in the Digital Revolution for a better future.

The future powered by MTN

tigermoth

5G is setting the standard in speed with connections so seamless, it brings real-time to life, changing the way we work and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.