MTN Promotion - R2,000 cash up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexus

5G delivers on reliability, ensuring a consistently stable and more seamless connection.

No more "Sorry about that, my connection just dropped and I had to rejoin the call"

Flywheel

Honorary Master
The MTN app of the year is a great opportunity for developers because of the good exposure, great prizes and gives entrants the opportunity to market and expose themselves.

Flywheel

Honorary Master
I am enjoying my MTN 5G because of the stable latency and consistent speeds no matter the time of day or night. It is also good value for money to me and makes financial sense.

qinglung

Expert Member
MTN 5G

With 5G’s real-time responsiveness and consistent connections, gaming and streaming becomes a seamless experience.

(That is a very good reason to get 5G, in addition to the mobility it gives.)

Mr G

Allows app developers to think outside of the box when it comes to new ideas for apps

Mr G

With 5G’s real-time responsiveness and consistent connections, gaming and streaming becomes a seamless experience.

Reduced lag is great for gaming and streaming

qinglung

Expert Member
MTN App of the Year

We offer an array of great prizes, massive media exposure and publicity to all of our entrants, finalists and winners.

(For the app developer that wins, this will be the best exposure that they can get.)

TheoJ1

MTN App of the Year competition
The App competition offers an excellent opportunity for existing developers and new developers to get training and get the opportunity to showcase their skills. It is a wonderful initiative from MTN.

Duke of Hazard

With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play

epah

Expert Member
Week 1
- Native vs Hybrid development
- App Life Cycle
- APIs available for use
- Design patterns
- What makes an App
- Battery Power saving
- Mobile Data optimization
- Native vs Hybrid development
- Security
- Navigation drawer
- Intents
- Activities
- Fragments
- Layout components

epah

Expert Member
5G home has average download speeds of 100Mbps and maximum speeds of 500Mbps

Keltoi87

The media exposure and free publicity would be a huge help to any upcoming app developers

Aharon

Honorary Master
App of the Year encourages innovation and development of great apps

Aharon

Honorary Master
5G: With speeds 10x faster than 4G and eventually becoming 100x faster, 5G is changing the way we work and play.

Keltoi87

I'd like 5G because the internet infrastructure where I am is awful, the only service provider is telkom and they aren't very good. It would be nice to have some decent download speed for Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.