MTN uncapped home data deals - 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 30Mbps

Nurple Derple

Honorary Master
So after 400GB I'll be downgraded to Rain speeds. I need to test this service out

Dan C

Honorary Master
24-month contracts with a free router included for sign-ups within the first three months of the product’s launch, until 31 December 2021. After this period, the router will cost an additional R100 per month.

LaraC

Honorary Master
Wow! These deals are cool if you do not have access to fiber. :)

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
24-month contracts with a free router included for sign-ups within the first three months of the product’s launch, until 31 December 2021. After this period, the router will cost an additional R100 per month.
Contract and month to month. I have no use for the router.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Wow! These deals are cool if you do not have access to fiber. :)
More of these deals will pop up. The mobile operators are under pressure now with the increase in fibre rollout.
I get daily calls to increase my LTE package, but alas have to tell them I have fibre now.

elriconess

No wonder they've been installing fibre to their towers in my town disrupting services. Water and electricity suffered the most. Maybe in time we'll get Airfibre too.

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Why do you want a router? Article says these deals are available on sim only (month to month) basis.
From the article:

"The packages are also available on SIM-only on a month-to-month basis. Customers can use a qualifying router or pay upfront for one from MTN to use this offer."

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
From the article:

"The packages are also available on SIM-only on a month-to-month basis. Customers can use a qualifying router or pay upfront for one from MTN to use this offer."
Ah. That's BS. That makes sense if it's contract only.