MTN wants to be more caring about customers

Kosmik

Honorary Master
With the amount of hoops I had to jump through to get their own billing f**** sorted, will believe it when I see it.

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
I'm glad he's making data cheaper, because he's definitely proving that talk is cheap

(speaking from bitter personal experience with MTN data packages)

Ecco

Executive Member
They have a long way to go if they want to be more caring about customers. I had so many issues porting my number to them. Cant get through to anybody on their contact centre number. No help from the MTN rep on this forum. No help from their service champs on twitter.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
How about increasing the validity of the normal data bundles instead?

San1977

First they need to answer their bloody phones. Service is horrible when the call is eventually answered. Regret the day Nashua Mobile handed me over to MTN.

lexis

MTN wants to be more caring... You made my day. Thanks, I needed the laugh.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I really don't care for anything MTN has to say until their call centre is functional.

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
I complained to MTN that we do not have good enough reception etc at the offices. They installed some crappy device but did not help.
The staff compliment was about 30 people. So we all decided to kick MTN and went to other service providers because we barely had edge connection. By the way, this is Cape Town CBD!

kianm

Honorary Master
Depends if the rest of the employees think so too. The guys at the top might have their visions and plans but if the bottom lot do not see things the same way nothing will change.

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
they inch closer to compliance with the law by going to 12 months and then claim it is because they care
next level BS

maumau

Honorary Master
"MTN wants to be more caring about customers"

and I want to be immortal.

..........not really :)