MultiChoice signs deal for Disney channels until 2024

I just cannot watch National Geographic on DSTV in SD anymore... it simply looks terrible. Plus, after a quick preview I had of NatGeo HD in the Us, I think we get all the really old stuff. Same with History channel, while Season 9 of Oak Island has been showing in the US for weeks now, we will most probably see it a few months later when it is 'release to video' cheap.

I just cannot watch National Geographic on DSTV in SD anymore... it simply looks terrible. Plus, after a quick preview I had of NatGeo HD in the Us, I think we get all the really old stuff. Same with History channel, while Season 9 of Oak Island has been showing in the US for weeks now, we will most probably see it a few months later when it is 'release to video' cheap.
Heartbreaking to watch HD NatGeo ads on ESPN. I don't know what's Disney deal because they appear to have a pretty good working relationship with Multichoice. As far as the content goes, I have long accepted inferiority on that front. Even saying that though, the offerings on ESPN are better than ever.

Back