MultiMedia Speakers on sale@Esquire

Esquire

Esquire representative
Hi All

Thank you for your valued support again this week on the processors and Hard Drive specials , This has again been a record breaking week with more than 263 x1TB drives sold in just two days.

Just to let you know we have activated 33x MYBB on our Online Ordering system which is makes ordering a lot simpler – Those MYBB members that have already ordered online please give us your experiences and a feedback so we can improve the system , We have already started with the redesigning of the site to add more functionality.

Today we doing some crazy pricing on Altec Lansing, , Divoom , Manhattan speakers as we trying to clear our warehouse for a our Financial Year-End stock take and making space for our new containers that are arriving next week. Please take note that stocks are limited and that pricing is exclusive of vat.

Click on the link below to check out the specials these can be ordered online or call our sales team in your region.

http://specials.esquire.co.za/2009_02_19OnlineSpeakers.html

Regards
ESQ

simp

The online experience could benefit from an order history feature. I also had trouble using the improPay payment service with ABSA. Everything appeared to work fine until I had to click on the last payment screen on the bank's side: your online ordering system reported that the order failed, and gave a reason of "the transaction amount of xxx.xx was changed", even though the correct amounts were provided by improPay, and reflected on the ABSA site. This made me think that the order could not be created, and I duplicated my original order before paying via EFT.

The only other gripe is that seemingly random order of the stock category menu, making if challenging to quickly find something without searching for it.

Esquire

Esquire representative
Thanks Simp for your feedback I have already forwarded your comments to my developers and should be fix asap