Music - Part 2

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I recall seeing the Fast Forward episode (Friday afternoons hosted by Alex Jay) when they were touring SA. I was in standard 3 and one girl in my class was so crazy about these guys she had every collectable sold (including a duvet set - WTF).

1992.... crazy times.

I have since bought all their CDs from eBay - for some reason. I think I was drunk.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I actually taped this off the TV along with a few songs they played on NJR (No Jacket Required). The early 90s was a good time from where I am sitting now.

First time I saw this was on a tiny 36cm B&W TV at our holiday house. I like that. How a song can make you time travel while still being as good as the first time you heard it.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
I actually taped this off the TV along with a few songs they played on NJR (No Jacket Required). The early 90s was a good time from where I am sitting now.

First time I saw this was on a tiny 36cm B&W TV at our holiday house. I like that. How a song can make you time travel while still being as good as the first time you heard it.

lol

IMG_20210917_200343.jpg

saor

Honorary Master
Don't know if it's from the same set but she did a very good cover of Jolene. And an excellent Summertime Sadness in studio.

Lol. Sitting here in the car in the rain listening to Miley. Should probably go start work at some point. Cool cover.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Don't know if it's from the same set but she did a very good cover of Jolene. And an excellent Summertime Sadness in studio.
Yes she also does Jolene with Dolly Parton.

She's done many awesome covers. Also Zombie (Cranberries).