Muslim Call to Christians

rza

Executive Member
rza I reject your rapture, it will not happen, because it requires a god, and that is something that no evidence exists to show is true. So you can scare yourself about the rapture, abuse your childrens minds with these evil stories and generally make a fool of yourself, but all of this will not happen. This you can take as fact.
You are alllowed to reject it, but it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Do you know that I agree with you that the god you keep referring to doesn't exist?

Balstrome

Banned

Do you know that I agree with you that the god you keep referring to doesn't exist?
Let me rephrase that I find no evidence for any god, including the one you believe in. I consider you and your belief to be deluded, and harmful to yourself, (your choice) and to others, (not their choice) That fact of the matter is most people on this forum that have read your stuff, consider you to be a kook at best and at the worse, bad for everyone else. I don't think many people here actually like you, I know I don't.

porchrat

Honorary Master

Here it comes.

He thinks he is being clever and that we do not see this as a backward attempt to have us go "Yay! he admits that there is no god!" Then he will go "haha! I am clever I said that the god you keep referring to doesn't exist, notice how I used the lowercase letter to show that it isn't my God and demonstrate that there something wrong with your interpretation of what God is?!? I am so smart. I tear others arguments to pieces 9 out of 10 times".

porchrat

Honorary Master
Let me rephrase that I find no evidence for any god, including the one you believe in. I consider you and your belief to be deluded, and harmful to yourself, (your choice) and to others, (not their choice) That fact of the matter is most people on this forum that have read your stuff, consider you to be a kook at best and at the worse, bad for everyone else. I don't think many people here actually like you, I know I don't.
+1.

Most religious folk on this forum I find quite moderate and decent people. I may not agree with them all the time but they often have some insightful and interesting contributions to make to discussions here. Khanya for example. I may not always agree with him but he is an intelligent person capable of holding his own in a debate.

Sello however is deluded, illogical and has some very very dangerous ideas. If he were ever to express his world view to a psychiatrist he would be in a straight-jacket faster than you could say "9 out of 10 times I tear their arguments to pieces".

Last edited:

rza

Executive Member
I wonder what Wayfarer has to say when his Muslism friends called for a Christian to be banned from the National Day of Prayer in America. Is that tolerance that Muslims are preaching?

Balstrome

Banned
I wonder what Wayfarer has to say when his Muslism friends called for a Christian to be banned from the National Day of Prayer in America. Is that tolerance that Muslims are preaching?
I don't think you have the right to talk about tolerance with your anti gay stance.

zippy

Executive Member
He would ask you the same question about your Christian friends who call for the Muslims to be removed from western countries.

It obviously has not occurred to you that there is no single Muslim or Christian position on tolerence. There are extremists on all sides, and not just Christian/Muslim/Other religions, but also atheists, non-theists, agnostic, or whatever they call themselves. They all have people who claim to belong to one or other "club" and want the ideas of others banned because they say it threatens their freedom. Of course, bugger their freedom, right ? "My" freedom is more important than "your" freedom :D

rza

Executive Member
I don't think you have the right to talk about tolerance with your anti gay stance.
How could an ex-fornicator and prostitutes user ever have a stance against gays? It doesn't make sense.

rza

Executive Member
He would ask you the same question about your Christian friends who call for the Muslims to be removed from western countries.

It obviously has not occurred to you that there is no single Muslim or Christian position on tolerence. There are extremists on all sides, and not just Christian/Muslim/Other religions, but also atheists, non-theists, agnostic, or whatever they call themselves. They all have people who claim to belong to one or other "club" and want the ideas of others banned because they say it threatens their freedom. Of course, bugger their freedom, right ? "My" freedom is more important than "your" freedom :D
We condemn hypocrite Christians, i wanted wayfarer to condemn his extreme muslims.

zippy

Executive Member
We condemn hypocrite Christians, i wanted wayfarer to condemn his extreme muslims.
You condemn anyone who doesnt agree with you. Looking at some of your answers in the other "atheist" forums, you almost regard anyone who doesnt comply with you as being a "lesser human". Its this kind of thinking which leads to genoicide and mass murder(Bosnia, Nazi Germany).

You are definatly NOT a Christian. Christianity is about love, tolerance and forgiveness, not bigotry and prejudice, which is what you project in your posts.

Na-iem

I clearly remember reading multiple posts in which he vehemently denounced them (some in this very thread). I also remember him supplying links showing that leaders of their religion denounce such activity. I believe he also said that such messages are not given the time of day in the mass media (I guess it's not sensationalist enough?)

Anyway, I think you should read this thread from the start, because you clearly missed a lot of posts with useful info.

Balstrome

Banned
No policeman or soldier is doomed for hell because they killed people in the line of duty. God is 100% behind them, and has given them authority to apply His justice on this earth. Read Romans 13.
Including of course all German police as they collected Jews and sent them off to the gas chamber, So rza you are a supporter of the nazi regime,

Electromag

Including of course all German police as they collected Jews and sent them off to the gas chamber, So rza you are a supporter of the nazi regime,
How many ways do I lo(gical fallacy)ve thee? Let me count the ways...
Strawman
Ad hominem
Bait and switch

Frankie

Executive Member
I clearly remember reading multiple posts in which he vehemently denounced them (some in this very thread). I also remember him supplying links showing that leaders of their religion denounce such activity. I believe he also said that such messages are not given the time of day in the mass media (I guess it's not sensationalist enough?)

Anyway, I think you should read this thread from the start, because you clearly missed a lot of posts with useful info.
The few may well condemn the terrorist activities but that is no indication that there isn't a problem with the fundamentals of the institution, particularly when there's loads of clerics preaching hatred and death to all infidels (I can provide a list of such clerics if you like, but I'm damn sure you are aware of this).
Do you accept that the institution has a problem, in that there's far to many of the followers that make themselves guilty of terrorism justifying this by the fact that their actions are inline with fundamental teachings of the institute (or what you may call a religion).
I don't know what percentage of the worlds population are christian vs muslim, but without a doubt there's far more terrorist activities committed in the name of islam compared to christianity, and that alone confirms that there is something wrong with the fundamental teachings of islam.

Last edited:

Balstrome

Banned
Tax, kill or enslave. Which religion has this as a tenet?

(watch, the focus will be on the word "tenet")