MWEB cancels my Uncapped 4MB Account with NO Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabreWolfy

Expert Member
He even decides when threads are to be closed now.

How presumptuous.

(And Deluded)

The fact that I posted that despite NOT being a moderator/admin here was clearly lost on you. It was (obviously) meant to indicate that the specific issues have now been addressed for the last time by Will@MWEB in the post preceding mine.

Last edited:

SabreWolfy

Expert Member
Um... like which threads, please point them out? I haven't commented on any MWEB threads besides news stories (seldom). And I wasn't commenting on MWEB, I was commenting on a user...so get over yourself

Whoa! Some unresolved issues here.

luxe

Expert Member
I thought I was posting obvious answers which were common knowledge or common sense, rather than overtly supporting MWEB.

All pretty obvious I would have thought.

Two mistakes there, one after the other.

You thought.

You thought wrong.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Lounger,

Should the OP feel the need to have dates aired and discussed in detail he can respond with the private communicae regarding this matter in the thread,which would open the discussion and further your fact(fiction)-finding agenda. Your continued insistence to receive positive proof regarding the precise dates and details of communication reeks of a demonizing crusade for personal reasons by far overstepping the bounds of information you ( as an external viewer ) have purview to. Arguing that it has been done before is subjective as I can imagine most companies certainly would not want to reveal any kind of personal information that is not necessary ( in dealing with the complainant - whom you are not)

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Whoa! Some unresolved issues here.

Unresolved issues? Why, calling a response out on its BS content?

Careful - don't bother responding if you plan on going back and deleting everything again, you're just creating work for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.