mojok90

Howzit guys,

Sometime last year due to COVID, the company I work for decided to pay for our fibre lines so that we could work from home. We were given the base speed of 20/20 Mbps on the Mweb ISP. Now, because I wasn't paying for the fibre, I wasn't too fussed when the speeds were inadequate or not full 20/20 but now that I requested to be upgraded to 50/50 and have to dish out money from my own pocket, I have to complain and say that I'm not getting the 50/50 I'm paying for. As per the results below, who do I contact to get this resolved?

Ping: 3ms
Download: 40.27Mbps
Upload: 44.19Mbps

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Howzit guys,

Sometime last year due to COVID, the company I work for decided to pay for our fibre lines so that we could work from home. We were given the base speed of 20/20 Mbps on the Mweb ISP. Now, because I wasn't paying for the fibre, I wasn't too fussed when the speeds were inadequate or not full 20/20 but now that I requested to be upgraded to 50/50 and have to dish out money from my own pocket, I have to complain and say that I'm not getting the 50/50 I'm paying for. As per the results below, who do I contact to get this resolved?

Ping: 3ms
Download: 40.27Mbps
Upload: 44.19Mbps

Hi, Are you testing with a wired or wireless device?

Lord Flacko

Expert Member
The hardware you received from Mweb, what’s the theoretical throughout it supports ?

Are you getting the same speeds when connected via LAN vs WiFi ?