MWEB won't let me cancel my Domains because of 30 days clause

Guys, please help.

I registered 4 domains with MWEB int 2015 that are supposed to be renewed end of this month. I don't want to renew them but MWEB insists that they are going to deduct R800 from account and re-register them.

I've tried to explain to them that I don't want them anymore but they keep telling me I should've informed them a month in advance. Apparently you can't cancel anything without applying their 30 days rule.

I am being bullied with my own money into re-registering domains. Guys, please help me... Any ideas, I'm really confused :confused:

MWEBHelp

MWEB Representative
Company Rep
Guys, please help.

I registered 4 domains with MWEB int 2015 that are supposed to be renewed end of this month. I don't want to renew them but MWEB insists that they are going to deduct R800 from account and re-register them.

I've tried to explain to them that I don't want them anymore but they keep telling me I should've informed them a month in advance. Apparently you can't cancel anything without applying their 30 days rule.

I am being bullied with my own money into re-registering domains. Guys, please help me... Any ideas, I'm really confused :confused:
Good Day samvice, please provide me your MWEB account details via private messaging.

I will then verify the information and see if there are any options available to you.

Azteca

Some ISP's are very backwards and still have a calendar month notice period, in my experience these are Mweb and Webafrica. Other allow you to cancel on the same month before the invoice run - Afrihost and Crystalweb.

I tell people to stay away from those with a calendar month notice period.

Some ISP's are very backwards and still have a calendar month notice period, in my experience these are Mweb and Webafrica. Other allow you to cancel on the same month before the invoice run - Afrihost and Crystalweb.

I tell people to stay away from those with a calendar month notice period.
Man, you don't understand how disappointed I am at how backwards this whole process it.

Basically MWEB is going to re-register my domains whether I like it or not, all because of a 30 days clause and I'm going to lose R850 in the whole process.

MWEBHelp

MWEB Representative
Company Rep
Man, you don't understand how disappointed I am at how backwards this whole process it.

Basically MWEB is going to re-register my domains whether I like it or not, all because of a 30 days clause and I'm going to lose R850 in the whole process.
Good Day samvice, the account is scheduled to cancel for the 1st September.

I have received confirmation that you will not be billed the domain renewal fee.

Please let us know should your require any further assistance.

Good Day samvice, the account is scheduled to cancel for the 1st September.

I have received confirmation that you will not be billed the domain renewal fee.

Please let us know should your require any further assistance.
Thank you very much for the quick response and fix.