MXit is making me Evil

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
This past weekend I had the uncontrolable urge to tune 3 chicks to send me nude pics of themselves. One chick is really smoking hot! Got pics of her completely naked. Other chick, also hot, pics of boobs only. Chick #3 in her underwear.
Am I lucky or insane... or am I becoming evil or something. Though I was bored this weekend, guess that plays a factor. I blindly dropped my morals and played 3 chicks, good people, at once. Is that so wrong? :D

Me.

Die gemaskerde sopbeen strikes again. Ppl who send naked pics of themselves to strangers are sluts. Dont feel bad.

Me.

oh..and remember..if its manboobs, it dont count

Ecco

Executive Member
i would say how can you be sure the pics are real? I.e.how do you know they really are of the girls you were speaking to?

2cute2shy

This past weekend I had the uncontrolable urge to tune 3 chicks to send me nude pics of themselves. One chick is really smoking hot! Got pics of her completely naked. Other chick, also hot, pics of boobs only. Chick #3 in her underwear.
Am I lucky or insane... or am I becoming evil or something. Though I was bored this weekend, guess that plays a factor. I blindly dropped my morals and played 3 chicks, good people, at once. Is that so wrong? :D
Shame on you ! , now send us the pics tooo :D

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
I match the pics up to their fb pics. Hehe. They're not quite the randomest chicks.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
am I becoming evil or something.
No! No! No! Not at all! This is quite natural for a man, and normal. Feelings of guilt will bring on ED eventually so you gotta stop that right now!

The only evil people here are those three chick who sent you those pics! Devils spawn I tell you!

So how about sharing those pics?

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Oh ya. And now they want pics frm me. It's a show me your, I'll show you mine deal. Would any of u, if u were in my possition, send nude pics of yourself to a chick, even if you have chatted for a while already?

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Oh, and if there are any chick in MyBB who want me to invite them on MXit, just pm me. :D

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Oh ya. And now they want pics frm me. It's a show me your, I'll show you mine deal. Would any of u, if u were in my possition, send nude pics of yourself to a chick, even if you have chatted for a while already?
If you really want us to help you out here you gotta post those pics soon, dude! Else you're on your own! :D

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Dammit! Why do I keep misspelling my messages? So annoying when you only realise a spelling or grammar misteak after you've posted your reply.