My cellular number has been suspended from Vodacom. What can I do because I can't do outgoing calls.i only get incoming calls

Sthandile

My cellular phone number has been suspended from Vodacom I can't do outgoing call I only get incoming calls only, help what can I do to solve this

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
My cellular phone number has been suspended from Vodacom I can't do outgoing call I only get incoming calls only, help what can I do to solve this
It's likely a setting that has been changed at vodacom themselves in error (I've had it happen to me twice). Call customer service and they'll sort out it for you.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
There are two possibilities. Either the line has been soft locked (which is done when either you report your phone stolen or if your account is in arrears), or the OOB limit has been activated for your calls which means soon as you run out of airtime or minute bundle, you have to purchase more minutes. You can change your OOB limit via *135# and follow the menu. Else you can call 082 135.

Nemesys

You could also use any Vodacom phone to phone 135 I remember being asked to enter the number I am querying about if it is not the number I am calling from.

R_Factor

Try dialling # 330 * 1111 # (no spaces) to deactivate all call barring.
Has happened to myself and 2 others over the last month or so.

Let others here know if you are successful so they can try it as a solution if it happens to them in future. I know it worked for me.