My family cinema

PurpleSnow

Good day ppl.

I'm sure this has been asked plenty times but can't find any answers and I have been searching for a while.

I subd to My Family Cinema and have been playing with diff emulators to run it on windows 10 media centre, as my Hisense smart tv does not have andriod on and my sound system is still a bit old to run a new tv box with hdmi.

It runs good but the orientation is out. It starts in portrait view to search and make a selection and this is where the problem lies. Its diff to view everything in this view even on a 60inch tv. I'm using Nox as bluestacks keeps freezing the pc on installation.

Now in Nox I'm unable to change the orientation the app starts andriod well and in landscape but when I start MFC it shifts into portrait.

Can anyone please help with a solution or another app I can use.

Thank u.

PurpleSnow

Ok so I went and bought a tv box. Best investment so far. Just a pitty the buffing happens a lot. But still waiting for fiber to reach me. Still on LTE.

STORMERSFAN

Expert Member
Sorry to ask this.. Is this a legit legal streaming option? My colleague says it costs R79 pm.. I'm just curious as to how the latest stuff is on there almost the same time as it hits cinemas? Can I subscribe with no worries?

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Sorry to ask this.. Is this a legit legal streaming option? My colleague says it costs R79 pm.. I'm just curious as to how the latest stuff is on there almost the same time as it hits cinemas? Can I subscribe with no worries?

From what I can tell is that you need your own content and have it uploaded to certain cloud storage providers. It’s not just a subscribe and watch solution afaict.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
From what I can tell is that you need your own content and have it uploaded to certain cloud storage providers. It’s not just a subscribe and watch solution afaict.

There is Jill"s Cloud.zip that most people I know use. Have used it for a year, without issues. Some have used it longer. Feel there is no need for anything else for VoD.

YNWAza

have it now for 18 months and no issues

YNWAza

No need to upload content, you links there cloud accounts and then you watch

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
No need to upload content, you links there cloud accounts and then you watch
I'm assuming you're saying "their" - if so then that I understand why their site makes it hard to understand what the product does and why you should be paying a monthly fee for it.

Then to answer @STORMERSFAN's question:

Sorry to ask this.. Is this a legit legal streaming option?

Not really. You can by the looks of it use it completely legitimately with your own content but anything not yours is definitely not legit. I wouldn't feel comfortable paying money for this then.