My fibre went down and everything was terrible

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member

My fibre went down at home this week. It was horrible.

The only thing worse than finding your house on fire as you pull into your driveway after work is seeing that read LOS light on your fibre ONT slowly pulsing.

I tried to bring it back to life by turning it off and on again, shouting at it, and then turning it off and on again.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member

My fibre went down at home this week. It was horrible.

The only thing worse than finding your house on fire as you pull into your driveway after work is seeing that read LOS light on your fibre ONT slowly pulsing.

I tried to bring it back to life by turning it off and on again, shouting at it, and then turning it off and on again.
There's always a new level 0 one can achieve :thumbsup:

Although, I suppose one can award points for achieving some clicks and attention.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Cool story bro... I'll never get fibre lol. Guess I have to go kill myself now.

lowriderza

Expert Member
Aka My dealer didn't have enough of my favourite drug, so I had to cope with the little bit I had to take the edge off. So sorry @Newsfeed.

Swa

Honorary Master
First world problems. Our ancestors used lamps and smoke signals. We complain when we don't have that super fast best connection. Go out and get one of the primal 3's.

genetic

Honorary Master
After 10 minutes of scrolling through posts from people I went to school with stating “How happy we are in New Zealand. It is so safe and clean here”, I had to bail.
So you not the BusinessTech staff writer that keeps writing about useless emigration articles?