My game, Target Word, is live in the Marketplace

Waansin

Hi,

So I managed to publish my first app in the Windows Phone marketplace and would love it if every Windows Phone user here would give it a try. You don't have to buy it as the trial is fully functional, you just have to suffer through ads.

The app is a simple anagram game made up of a 3x3 grid of letters. You make words by using the letters in the grid. Words have to use the center grid's letter and must be 4 or more characters long. And there is always a nine letter word.

Fortunately, I didn't make the game thinking it would make money. I just wanted it to scratch a personal itch as I really like this type of time-waster.

Please suggest improvements and add your two-cents. I'm making a list of changes for the next version. If people are interested I will also share download and usage stats when they amass.

Get it here: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=fab36819-41dc-4587-b894-194f73a0006f

Thanks,
Stephen

Last edited:

brevity

Oh, well done!

If you're a word geek it's good to have... especially as I tend to always feel mediocre when playing Wordament.

roguemat

Expert Member
I've tried this out a few times and I have one big problem. It makes me feel like a dumbass.
Besides that, congrats! It has quite a bit of polish :)