My phone became Network Locked for no apparent reason 2 weeks ago... no response from Customer Care

justron

My iPhone X became Network Locked on 13th January and I cannot get any assistance from tech people at Vodacom Shop nor any response from Customer Care to my numerous emails trying to resolve the issue
Can anyone out there help please
No service now for 2 weeks

justron

My iPhone X became Network Locked on 13th January and I cannot get any assistance from tech people at Vodacom Shop nor any response from Customer Care to my numerous emails trying to resolve the issue
Can anyone out there help please
No service now for 2 weeks
Just received a call from Customer Care, they are looking into the problem, hopefully will be resolved today

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Howzit. I checked and the Iphone X on your number on the system has been blacklisted. It does not state why. You have not been defaulting on your payments to Vodacom or anything like that?

Also, I suggest you take down that PDF attachment as you have personal information on there.

justron

Howzit. I checked and the Iphone X on your number on the system has been blacklisted. It does not state why. You have not been defaulting on your payments to Vodacom or anything like that?

Also, I suggest you take down that PDF attachment as you have personal information on there.
Thanks Ockie
Vodacom Shop checked and said my phone was not blacklisted, I've had my phone for 2-½ years, paid cash for it and have the original invoice
I am on prepaid so not an account issue

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Thanks Ockie
Vodacom Shop checked and said my phone was not blacklisted, I've had my phone for 2-½ years, paid cash for it and have the original invoice
I am on prepaid so not an account issue

1611738766879.png