My thought for the day

simple_simon

Expert Member
I consider the following idea a work in progress.

The universe contains all possibilities all at once, time is our illusion, its our ability to track our movement through space. This is why we are able to create anything we want to in our lives, because anything exists already, all possibilities. This would further imply that there is no challenge too tough, there is no problem that does not have an associated solution already. So the trick is, how does a person access the solutions more easily/regularly, considering they themselves are part of all possibilities within the universe.

An analogy that I can think of is that all the possibilities in the universe are like specific frequencies in a infinite radio signal, every possible frequency is transmitted simultaneously, without end. You yourself are a specific frequency, events in your life have specific frequencies, all of the combined events of past present and future create a larger frequency called “your life”. You are therefore always living in the present, the timeline is an illusion. Your life’s frequency is always updated, always changing, as events happen in the present which is the only time.

If you hurt your leg when you were much younger and it never really healed properly, you have a bit of a limp or what not now. This limp still prevents you from playing sport or other related activities now, this then proves that the “the hurt your leg event” is still happening, this frequency is still in the total your life frequency. Its still part of you and still happening. Now say that you somehow have this leg or yours healed completely, you can play sport again, do anything, no leg restriction. You have then changed the past and the future, you have removed the “the hurt your leg event” frequency from the total your life frequency.

The question is how do you remove the other “unwanted” frequencies from the other parts of the total your life frequency in a conscious and deliberate manner? Look at how a radio works, you have to tune into the specific station you want, doesn’t mean the other stations aren’t there, just that you haven’t tuned into them. A simple answer could be that you need to tune into the frequency you want, what “event” do you want removed or created in your life. The solution to all your challenges already exists, you just need to tune into them.

This is where perception comes in, your perception is your radio tuner. If you think life is ****, you will tune into the life is **** frequency and ****ty things will be happening in your life, because you are tuned into the life is **** station. If you perceive you don’t have enough money, you will not have enough money as that is your chosen station. If you catch a disease and believe you are going to die, you will die as you have chosen the I’m going to die of this disease station.

This is the crux of the matter, how do you consciously change your perception, considering your perception is based on your life events. You are born into a certain frequency, can you escape it if you want. We can see this in our daily lives in the form of poverty….its often called the poverty trap, the poverty circle. Its very difficult for someone to escape it if they are in it, but not impossible.

I believe the solution to accessing the frequency you want is to focus on it, not to focus on what you don’t want. If you chose the I don’t want this job, you will get the I don’t want this job station as that is all that you will see in your reality as that is what you are tuned into. That will be your reality. If you chose rather, I want this job and provide all details of what you want in it, you are then tuning into that frequency. It should then begin to become part of your life. But here’s the thing, like all radio’s, you need to keep being tuned into the station. This mechanism makes us sure about what we really want in our lives, we don’t just get things we want on the whim, we must really want it and know exactly what that is…..we’re bound to have it become part of our frequency.

I think that is the challenge of life, understanding that we (every single one of us) are part of the all, every possibility, every frequency. Whether you call that all, god, allah, the supreme source, etc. doesn’t matter. We can change what we are tuned into, we can change our lives. We are god.

This is what all the past masters proved. The present masters like Sai Baba and even to every day folk like Uri Geller, there is no spoon. That’s the station he chose and proceed to play with it in his “imagination”, because he knew it didn’t exist really.

We are gods who create our reality.

Any technology we create, from space ships, to super computers…….seems rather insignificant in comparison to the creator god’s we are.

Never let anyone tell you that you are less than that.

I consider the following idea a work in progress.

The universe contains all possibilities all at once, time is our illusion, its our ability to track our movement through space. This is why we are able to create anything we want to in our lives, because anything exists already, all possibilities. This would further imply that there is no challenge too tough, there is no problem that does not have an associated solution already. So the trick is, how does a person access the solutions more easily/regularly, considering they themselves are part of all possibilities within the universe.

An analogy that I can think of is that all the possibilities in the universe are like specific frequencies in a infinite radio signal, every possible frequency is transmitted simultaneously, without end. You yourself are a specific frequency, events in your life have specific frequencies, all of the combined events of past present and future create a larger frequency called “your life”. You are therefore always living in the present, the timeline is an illusion. Your life’s frequency is always updated, always changing, as events happen in the present which is the only time.

If you hurt your leg when you were much younger and it never really healed properly, you have a bit of a limp or what not now. This limp still prevents you from playing sport or other related activities now, this then proves that the “the hurt your leg event” is still happening, this frequency is still in the total your life frequency. Its still part of you and still happening. Now say that you somehow have this leg or yours healed completely, you can play sport again, do anything, no leg restriction. You have then changed the past and the future, you have removed the “the hurt your leg event” frequency from the total your life frequency.

The question is how do you remove the other “unwanted” frequencies from the other parts of the total your life frequency in a conscious and deliberate manner? Look at how a radio works, you have to tune into the specific station you want, doesn’t mean the other stations aren’t there, just that you haven’t tuned into them. A simple answer could be that you need to tune into the frequency you want, what “event” do you want removed or created in your life. The solution to all your challenges already exists, you just need to tune into them.

This is where perception comes in, your perception is your radio tuner. If you think life is ****, you will tune into the life is **** frequency and ****ty things will be happening in your life, because you are tuned into the life is **** station. If you perceive you don’t have enough money, you will not have enough money as that is your chosen station. If you catch a disease and believe you are going to die, you will die as you have chosen the I’m going to die of this disease station.

This is the crux of the matter, how do you consciously change your perception, considering your perception is based on your life events. You are born into a certain frequency, can you escape it if you want. We can see this in our daily lives in the form of poverty….its often called the poverty trap, the poverty circle. Its very difficult for someone to escape it if they are in it, but not impossible.

I believe the solution to accessing the frequency you want is to focus on it, not to focus on what you don’t want. If you chose the I don’t want this job, you will get the I don’t want this job station as that is all that you will see in your reality as that is what you are tuned into. That will be your reality. If you chose rather, I want this job and provide all details of what you want in it, you are then tuning into that frequency. It should then begin to become part of your life. But here’s the thing, like all radio’s, you need to keep being tuned into the station. This mechanism makes us sure about what we really want in our lives, we don’t just get things we want on the whim, we must really want it and know exactly what that is…..we’re bound to have it become part of our frequency.

I think that is the challenge of life, understanding that we (every single one of us) are part of the all, every possibility, every frequency. Whether you call that all, god, allah, the supreme source, etc. doesn’t matter. We can change what we are tuned into, we can change our lives. We are god.

This is what all the past masters proved. The present masters like Sai Baba and even to every day folk like Uri Geller, there is no spoon. That’s the station he chose and proceed to play with it in his “imagination”, because he knew it didn’t exist really.

We are gods who create our reality.

Any technology we create, from space ships, to super computers…….seems rather insignificant in comparison to the creator god’s we are.

Never let anyone tell you that you are less than that.
i enjoyed this and to a level agree except the god part. I dont think we are gods who create our reality. you specify that their is an infinite band of radio transmissions and we choose the band we would like to participate in. So being the reality we simply choose our reality and not create our reality.

but nice post regardless. i share similiar sentiments about life. we are the music makers :)

simple_simon

Expert Member
i enjoyed this and to a level agree except the god part. I dont think we are gods who create our reality. you specify that their is an infinite band of radio transmissions and we choose the band we would like to participate in. So being the reality we simply choose our reality and not create our reality.

but nice post regardless. i share similiar sentiments about life. we are the music makers :)
in this context i believe choice and creation very closely connected, if not entirely the same thing. i did not create the atoms, the stars, etc. I am part of them, but i choose which part i want to see, which part i exist in. I create my own reality through choice.

choice is the vehicle through which i create.

simple_simon

Expert Member
i understand how people can have this aversion to being called a god, one of the 6 or so billion on earth. we have this concept drummed into us from a young age that to say such things is not on.

i choose no longer to believe what others want me to believe in order for them to have some control over my life, my creation.

if you see life this way, it can become quite scary to people that they can access all the answers they want. this makes them responsible for their own lives. And unfortunately many many many people aren't ready to accept responsibility yet, they rather have something else in control.

they almost are afraid of themselves. after all they are god, they can do anything, and with the limited perception we can have through the human brain....this could be quite scary a thought.

How could one ever do anything "wrong", the "wrong event" has already been created. do we choose it?

simple_simon

Expert Member
simple_simon you are going to have to change your nick !! Nice post
its the simple things in life that matters. we tend to over complicate our creation and in turn lose focus on what we really want.

how brilliant is that, we can even create a confused reality in which we choose to suffer. we can choose anything. if that isn't the most ultimate power, what is?

simple_simon

Expert Member
Following this thought pattern will lead to the end of the "victim mentality". i'm a victim of this and that. you aren't. you created it. you are responsible.

R_KZN

its the simple things in life that matters. we tend to over complicate our creation and in turn lose focus on what we really want.

how brilliant is that, we can even create a confused reality in which we choose to suffer. we can choose anything. if that isn't the most ultimate power, what is?
Agree with you completely!

Nick333

Honorary Master
Scott Adams, who does the Dilbert comic strips, proposes a similar theory in one of his books.

He has this experiment were you choose a scenario you would like to happen, preferably something that is unlikely to happen as a result of your own efforts i.e becoming the M.D of your company when you are currently a low level clerk or something, within a year. What you do is summarize your wish in one sentence then get a note pad and write out the sentence twenty times everyday. The idea is that you don't even have to have any sort of faith that it will work.

If I remember correctly he claims that he did this with his dream of becoming a nationally syndicated cartoonist. Of course he may be lying though I can't think why he would. Maybe someone else can think of a reason.

Naturally I am more than a little skeptical, but I have tried the experiment once myself and the results were almost exactly what I had been writing down everyday. I should have chosen something more unlikely for my experiment and I will.

Of course I may be lying as well.

simple_simon

Expert Member
Scott Adams, who does the Dilbert comic strips, proposes a similar theory in one of his books.

He has this experiment were you choose a scenario you would like to happen, preferably something that is unlikely to happen as a result of your own efforts i.e becoming the M.D of your company when you are currently a low level clerk or something, within a year. What you do is summarize your wish in one sentence then get a note pad and write out the sentence twenty times everyday. The idea is that you don't even have to have any sort of faith that it will work.

If I remember correctly he claims that he did this with his dream of becoming a nationally syndicated cartoonist. Of course he may be lying though I can't think why he would. Maybe someone else can think of a reason.

Naturally I am more than a little skeptical, but I have tried the experiment once myself and the results were almost exactly what I had been writing down everyday. I should have chosen something more unlikely for my experiment and I will.

Of course I may be lying as well.
keeping the dial on the station you want.

simple_simon

Expert Member
Wonderful post. I wonder if you watched, What the beep to we know.
nope, i've heard of it, but i've never actually watched it. its on my to do list.

i've watched a few video's by bruce lipton, biology of belief and a fractal universe, apparently he has plenty more. i highly recommend his work. my companies firewall blocks access to www.brucelipton.com which is where you can find stuff that makes you think.

i recommend some of greg braden's work also.

Supes

Thanks simple_simon, you've just reminded me of what I've been doing wrong of late, time to change it methinks.

And in my new frequency, TIAL's gonna do ballet, not ninjitsu :p

Seriously though, it's a very though provoking theory and I'll definitely be thinking about it for a while.

its the simple things in life that matters.
Indeed :D

kilo39

Executive Member

I think the problem with grand models (our philosophical wanderings) are all fine and well but they only ever come from a position of comfort. IOW we have time to think/contemplate these things, ie, we live in a soft universe which in not necessarily reality.

Fetching wood, digging for grubs, starving: this is 'real' reality, and in this reality peeps have no time for 'alternate thought.'

IOW I'm trying to say we have grand schemes but they are only ever from a position of comfort: what of the starving children?

simple_simon

Expert Member
I think the problem with grand models (our philosophical wanderings) are all fine and well but they only ever come from a position of comfort. IOW we have time to think/contemplate these things, ie, we live in a soft universe which in not necessarily reality.

Fetching wood, digging for grubs, starving: this is 'real' reality, and in this reality peeps have no time for 'alternate thought.'

IOW I'm trying to say we have grand schemes but they are only ever from a position of comfort: what of the starving children?
this part is always uncomfortable, as we are limited to human thinking. just like you chose to encarnate in your reality. they have chosen to encarnate in their reality, even if we cannot fathom why.

thats not to say we must no help them. we as a collective should work to create a collective reality where this can no longer happen on earth, thus they cannot chose to come back an encarnate in this situation again.

maybe thats why they have encarnated in the first place.

just a thought

kilo39

Executive Member
this part is always uncomfortable, as we are limited to human thinking. just like you chose to encarnate in your reality. they have chosen to encarnate in their reality, even if we cannot fathom why.
You see, that is the classic response. 'They' 'chose' to reincarnate as starving dogs. I think not.

thats not to say we must no help them. we as a collective should work to create a collective reality where this can no longer happen on earth, thus they cannot chose to come back an encarnate in this situation again.
My view is we 'as a human race, a planet' is moving towards the god-head, IOW when all the wrong has been corrected, and all "the sin has been washed out" and "all the problems have been solved" then we will be god. We are already god in our comfort zones or our world in comparison to an amazon tribe (??) however we have a long way to go, and unless people can start being honest then it is going to take a lot longer.

It all starts and ends with lies. Truth reigns supreme, only truth, that is all that is required.

But back to the point: we, as 'enfranchised' peeps have a very slanted view of the world; we cannot simply 'laugh it off' as 'they chose to.' Any view has to take reality into account: and reality is starving peeps.

What are we doing? Are intellectual exercises enough? When we perform these exercises do we really look within to the problems of the world? The war in Iraq, where it really came from. The upcoming war in Iran. Accepting lies by all sides is the fault of the individual. The starving peeps are the fault of the individual (nothing to do with "they chose it".)

So one, until everyone gets honest we ain't going anywhere.
and two: the starving peeps are OUR fault. All the liars, all the thieves, all the killers.

"They" do not "chose" that reality. We either put them there, kept them there, or created it.

This is heaven. Or hell. All depends on your point of view but to take the soft approach of "they chose it" is wrong. It is very easy for heaven to become hell and vice versa. Unfortunately so much of this is tied to money, product, our way of life it 'may be necessary to keep those peeps in hell for a while longer.'

Look at our situation: how did we get here? Where are we going?

So we have these thoughts but they only ever come from our comfort zones with the ultimate copout being "they chose it."

Until we can get honest within ourselves we will always live in hell. No they didn't chose it: we made it. Only we on a personal level can solve it. Does this mean we should all be Mother Theresa? No, it just means people individually need to get honest. And we're a long, long way away from that.

Last edited:

Good post kilo39 (damn, you've made a lot of good posts lately). It's so easy to get caught 'up' in such a space.... such a challange to translate our thoughts and feelings and knowingness to practical reality. SO HARD, I know, believe me, I know.

There is a theory that the reason this is is because of an unwillingness to accept the power because of the responsibility it carries with it. I tend to agree. "With great power comes great responsibility" - to accept the power is to accept the responsibility, and to accept the responsibility is to embrace and welcome the hard hard work that necessarily comes along with it. Heh, hard to welcome hard work and responsibility!

One thing that helps me is the occasional insight into a complete understanding I have had that all challanges are gifts. I know I know, sounds lame and simplistic and worse, paradoxical and superficial.... but I know it to be an absolute truth. I try to bring that understanding to a constant presence- to know it every day instead of knowing it only occasionally- this helps me somewhat.

Anyone got any tips on how to deal with this problem? I could really use them.

kilo39

Executive Member
Good post kilo39 (damn, you've made a lot of good posts lately).
Thank you Debbie. I wish. And I know I can be extremely extreme. For this I am always sorry but it seems within the nature of the medium to be forceful of our points of view. (I'm trying to work on it! :) )

In lieu of any comment I post this link (came across in the last 12 hours, intermittently up and down, definitely worth a look!)

Of the "pale blue dot," astronomer Carl Sagan said, "That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every 'superstar,' every 'supreme leader,' every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there — on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."
pale blue dot