my unisa application status

Hi

I applied for a diploma in security management in September 2017 for 2018 and received the confirmation of my application and student number (59335017). Since then, I have not heard anything about my application or anything to do with registration. I have checked my status online and the response shows me that Unisa has no records of my application.

Dark Agent

Expert Member
Hi

I applied for a diploma in security management in September 2017 for 2018 and received the confirmation of my application and student number (59335017). Since then, I have not heard anything about my application or anything to do with registration. I have checked my status online and the response shows me that Unisa has no records of my application.
Try www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer to see if they made any offers.
You should received something else contact Unisa Urgently.

Are you currently in Grade 12, I know some will only receive replies after results. But just phone and confirm.

There is already a UNISA Thread here, so check it out to see process.

Welcome to the forum, you should not be using your cellphone number as a username!

ViperODN

Try www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer to see if they made any offers.
You should received something else contact Unisa Urgently.

Are you currently in Grade 12, I know some will only receive replies after results. But just phone and confirm.

There is already a UNISA Thread here, so check it out to see process.

Welcome to the forum, you should not be using your cellphone number as a username!
They are so poor in getting back to you. Called on Monday and was told to resend my documents, but in November someone else who works for them told me that as long as I submitted everything there will not be a problem. I check the online tool every single day and the offer option, but nothing.

Do you think I should go to the nearest office?

Kenny400

Hey guys tell me with regards NSFAS I opened my account and I forgot user ID and password and it's hard to go through to my account what must I do ?

Kenny400

I am new to varsity life, please assist me with regards NSFAS what requirements are needed? And if U are married but not working and wife is working but earning little salary to cover my fees for varsity what then? What must I do or give to NSFAS as documents???

Hie guys l applied at Unisa but system is saying my matrix certificate not applicable anyone to help please my student number is 65199103

mr_norris

Expert Member
I am new to varsity life, please assist me with regards NSFAS what requirements are needed? And if U are married but not working and wife is working but earning little salary to cover my fees for varsity what then? What must I do or give to NSFAS as documents???
Maybe this will help?

Hie guys l applied at Unisa but system is saying my matrix certificate not applicable anyone to help please my student number is 65199103
It's best to go to the closest campus and speak to someone. If you're having trouble, emailing and calling them will just waste your time. Sorry.

Maka sechaba

Hy I can't upload the missing documents on my social work studies how can I upload them and I just want to know if I can register my student number is 65445635 I also can't track my admission status on social work studies how can do it I even sent an email to study info but I have not received an answer and I don't know what to do anymore please help

MirageF1

Expert Member
Hy I can't upload the missing documents on my social work studies how can I upload them and I just want to know if I can register my student number is 65445635 I also can't track my admission status on social work studies how can do it I even sent an email to study info but I have not received an answer and I don't know what to do anymore please help
https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/Announcements/Agreement-not-reached-with-striking-Unisa-students

https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/Announcements/Unisa-registration-update