My yougest brother came to visit

Pitbull

Verboten
My yougest brother the Electrician come to visit for 2 weeks which comes to an end today THANK GWD !

Dono if it's just me, but when he's working in Durban and away for months on end I miss him. He comes to visit for a weekend or san and it's all cool.

Now he came for an interview for a job in Randburg, but I'm at the point where I wish he never gets the job. I just want him to fk off and stay where he came from. He is irretating the crap out of me :mad:

He screams at my kids (I almost knocked the giant out on Wednesday) he just sits around the house, eat all my food and doesn't do shyt. He's irretating the crap out of my wife and she is starting to be very moody because of this. He complains the whole fk'ng day and is just a real bloody pain.

Is this normal ? Maybe I'm just getting old :eek:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Perfectly normal bru .......... when my younger brother was still around, he also irritated the crap outta me and many a fight came of it :D But, now that he's overseas and I only see him infrequently, we have a much better relationship :D

Pitbull

Verboten
Yea him :D

He was pissed off cos I made fun at a comment he made :D
He was mubbling something and I said he sounds like "Zed" from that christian tv show sometime back.... he got so upset he wanted to walk home :D

He's just a fk'ng retard :eek:

The_Techie

Resident Techie
Yea him :D

He was pissed off cos I made fun at a comment he made :D
He was mubbling something and I said he sounds like "Zed" from that christian tv show sometime back.... he got so upset he wanted to walk home :D

He's just a fk'ng retard :eek:
Ah, I wondered why he didn't greet me :p

At least he's going home today :D

zeb

Expert Member
What's the old saying: You can choose your friends but not your family.

Fortunately I get along fine with all my siblings.

Pitbull

Verboten
Probably just a phase (unless he was always like this).
I've always seen him like this, but he has never stayed at my place for 2 weeks thus it was no issue as it never got to a point where it is now...

My wife loves him to bits but she is at the point of killing him currently and I know exactly how she feels. Cos I'm going through the same thing :D

It's so bad of me hoping he doesn't get the job :( but seriously I would not be able to control myself if he moves in permanently. And then I will need to drop him off at work every morning..... no fk that shyt :mad:

The_Techie

Resident Techie
I've always seen him like this, but he has never stayed at my place for 2 weeks thus it was no issue as it never got to a point where it is now...

My wife loves him to bits but she is at the point of killing him currently and I know exactly how she feels. Cos I'm going through the same thing :D

It's so bad of me hoping he doesn't get the job :( but seriously I would not be able to control myself if he moves in permanently. And then I will need to drop him off at work every morning..... no fk that shyt :mad:
Tell him the air up here doesn't suit him, he should stay in Durban :p

skoob

Executive Member
Even though he is your brother it doesnt mean that you have to put up with his nonsense. he probably doesnt realise that he is irritating everyone.

Cara

Expert Member
Personally I don't think you should stay with anyone for 2 weeks (bar spouse :D), it's just too long.

Pitbull

Verboten
Personally I don't think you should stay with anyone for 2 weeks (bar spouse :D), it's just too long.
I have learnt this leasson the hard way and I have to agree with you Cara.
IT'S A BIG NO !!!!!

:eek:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
does this only apply to Pitbull coz of what he's like or just everyone in general?

:p:D (couldn't help myself Pitbull :D)

Kincaid

Mother-in-law tried to stay for two weeks, ended up packing her off to a BnB halfway through ... after that her holiday 'with us' was a dream :D