***myBB Cape Town Meet - 24 March 2012***

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
Post last edited on 20 March 2012, 14:30

Jis!

You know the deal!

Please note that we're now only going to be at &Union as opening times for SkyBar has changed.

-------------------------

Where and When!

24 March 2012

andUnion @ 15h00

Address: 110 Bree Street, Cape Town Central

-------------------------​

I've still got loads of Tee shirts and caps to hand out. (with the kind compliments of rpm and the myBB team)
Will make a list of the sizes.
They're all like L, XL and XXL though iirc.

Province!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS! Please spread the word to those you know whom would like to join us!

List of attendees/interested peeps according to the thread:

Shake&Bake +1
cbrunsdonza
UnUnOctium
biometrics + 10 TK'ers :D
rph72 +1
mercurial +1
AvatarS and her hopes for more female attendees!
gdiza +1
PythonFSi
d7e7r7
VioletF
_Hecate_
akescpt +1
VernD
samr1wp
wrathex
Datura
Budza
Human
marco79 +1
Chrissy +1
Oscarv

UPDATE!!!!

rpm/MyBroadband has once again jumped onboard and is kindly sponsoring a prize or two on the day and will also be making a donation to a portion of the drinks bill. That along with the t-shirts and peak caps, is greatly appreciated.

Thanks rpm & co!

There may still be some more (su)prizes a-coming. On the prowl and will update :) So besides the awesomeness, you may also get a cool little 'Summing Summing' to take home with you :D

-----------------------------​

Something you all may want to read up on and get familiar with. Will come in handy on the day ;)

Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock

Last edited:

cbrunsdonza

Honorary Master
I've booked the date, now that I got my own car (eventually), I can attend. Will be afternoon as I look after little rug-rats on Saturday mornings while wife works.

rph72

Executive Member
I must really try and make it this time. It's been a while.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I'll really try this time but I don't want to attend an event with only a few others there. I hope a lot of you show up.

Executive Member
Are we aiming to end up at Bob's again? :p

I'm in. But can we please get some women to attend so I'm not alone in a crowd of, um, technically minded individuals. Pleeeeaaaaase.

Also, I'll say it one more time - female-sized t-shirts (or preferably hoodies, in black).

biometrics

Honorary Master
Are we aiming to end up at Bob's again? :p

I'm in. But can we please get some women to attend so I'm not alone in a crowd of, um, technically minded individuals. Pleeeeaaaaase.

Also, I'll say it one more time - female-sized t-shirts (or preferably hoodies, in black).
wrathex is female

MrG

Executive Member
I'll really try this time but I don't want to attend an event with only a few others there. I hope a lot of you show up.
I havnt been since the Stellenbosch meet. That was a long long time ago! How have recent meets been?

medicnick83

Paramedic
I am actually pretty keen, it just depends what my new employer has in store for me on that (Friday) night but I miss the MyBB meets.